bret_owen99
ozjenny
LakeErieMonster
CJSchmidt
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

What do you think of the choice?
Brilliant!
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap27%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 24 ]
We'll see... they can always move on to 12 if it doesn't work out.
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap43%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 38 ]
HUGE mistake.
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap9%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
In Moffat we trust.
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap21%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 89

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Yay Matt, Very Happy The Eleventh Hour is my favorite ep of series 5 and Closing Time for series 6. Series 7 which is filming seems to be hard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
I made up my mind to like Matt Smith since his first "Geronimo!"

LOL, me too. But I still a not fond of a lot of his stories.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 pm

I got in the sixth series on Friday and am looking forward to starting it today! Thank you to everyone who has helped get me to watch this one because if it was left up to series 5, meh, no way.

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:49 pm

You will enjoy it. Dont worry. So excited for series 7!
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 am

Did anyone else think Matt Smith looked like a droog from A Clockwork Orange with that bowler hat he was wearing at the San Diego Comic Con?
Back to top Go down
Shatterbang
Shatterbang

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 am

I like Matt. I like his Doctor. I wish his episodes were better. That said, Vincent And The Doctor is one of the best episodes of the entire series in my opinion. So heartfelt and likeable.

Also, I passed him whooping it up in a pedicab going the other direction at 2AM after Comic Con and got all giddy. I'll probably tell that story a lot from here on in.
Back to top Go down
http://emerdelac.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Shatterbang wrote:
I like Matt. I like his Doctor. I wish his episodes were better. That said, Vincent And The Doctor is one of the best episodes of the entire series in my opinion. So heartfelt and likeable.

Also, I passed him whooping it up in a pedicab going the other direction at 2AM after Comic Con and got all giddy. I'll probably tell that story a lot from here on in.

Aww. Wish I could be that lucky. Sad Knowing me I would probably do something dumb. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Shatterbang wrote:

I saw the video of that today actually! Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Very Happy ha nice. Matt is so funny! :p
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Rust wrote:
I don't care for how NuWho has used the Sonic Screwdriver as some kind of scanning device. In mechanic work, I can buy it (It is a Screwdriver, after all), but it needs to stop being the Doctor's Tricorder.

Yep, it's become a mix of swiss army knife, tricorder and du ex machina
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

Number of posts : 3864
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:46 am

I love that Time Lords retain regeneration energy that they can share to save or heal each other. That's a new bit I quite enjoy. It really shows how River and Eleven care for each other.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm

I merged the "All Things Matt Smith" thread to this original thread, so please continue to post your appreciation of Matt here!

SeaDevil, Moderator

Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 Tumblr_m4rka7ppL21qcwhkeo5_r1_250
Back to top Go down
CompanionGallifrey42211
CompanionGallifrey42211

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am

I don't know about the whole hiring Matthew to save money ordeal but, I do agree with you who liked the Tom Baker, Ecclestone and Tennants performances better and along with the past Doctors as well. But hey, give Matt a chance. Maybe it'll turn out for the best. That's why I voted in Moffat we trust. I hear Matt is only signed on until 2014 and then he is gone. I like Matt for specific reasons. I like him because he is visually young but still has that middle-aged,old feel to him (his knowledge per-say.) He's spontaneous and hilarious like Tennant but has that, like I said above, vast knowledge of the past from all the Doctors that came before him. Moffat has come up with some interesting things in the show and I like his work. But that's just my opinion. I don't know, what else do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

Official 11th Doctor Thread
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9