17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
exilea
exilea

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:30 pm

Does anybody have a list of the rare Trump cards?
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:54 am

Hi exilea - was it any particular DW card you were looking for or just a general list of all of them?

For current decks and releases the main TT USA site is here

(link removed by moderator)

and this reference site here should be able to assist for older decks, although it also has images for pretty much all of the Top Trumps decks and supercards ever produced.

http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk/

but if there is anything in particular you were after, or images etc., please let me know, I'd be happy to try to help.
Back to top Go down
exilea
exilea

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:33 am

Thanks adsdpial. I guess I'm looking for Mother Bloodtide, River Song and the Abzorbaloff if anybody has one they're willing to part with Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:07 am

I have an Abzorbaloff card.
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:07 pm

If it helps for reference, Mother Bloodtide was in the UK Issue 7, September 2007 of BeanoMax comic.

Professor River Song was in the UK DVD release of Silence in the Library & Forest of the Dead (S4V3)

- and interestingly there have been a couple of Abzorbaloff's, 2 in the UK and 1 in the US I think, all with the same front but with different backs, the UK version was in the UK DVD S2V3 Rise of the Cyberman/ The Age of Steel. The US version came from, among other places, the San Diego Comic Convention.

You can see images of all of them in the reference site link below - under "Packs & Index" and then "Pack & STT main index".

The Abzorbaloff is under "T" for "The" Wink

http://www.ultimate-top-trumps.co.uk/

hope that helps, Ian Smile
Back to top Go down
dca
dca

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Many thanks to Adsdpial for the information below:

I think it looks like we've tracked down the BBC America Doctor Who DVD that the Davros US Supercard may appear in, but for a limited period only, Doctor Who: The Complete Series 4.

Available in the US I gather from 18th November.

Maybe someone can be kind enough to confirm that the supercard is in there if they get this DVD when it comes out.

I have a spare sealed Beano Max magazine with the Mother Bloodtide Super card inside and a spare US Abzorbaloff super card. PM me if interested.
Back to top Go down
exilea
exilea

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:39 am

PMed you "dca".

Does anyone know if the cards that come with the CO figures are the same as the ones from the regular decks? I heard the Dalek Sec card was fairly common with the figures but I was wondering if any non-deck non-STT cards were also out there....I'm trying to collect them all Smile
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Not that I'm aware of exilea - although that's not to say that there aren't any as we often get surprised every now and again, but I don't think so at the moment for DW - their normal use of these placement cards is to print a supercard insert to play with the standard deck to "bling" it up, making it a card that you can't get anywhere else.

That said though the recent WHO NA Master US supercard is very interesting, as its a purple supercard, but also exists in orange as a standard card in the UK latest DW Top Trumps pack.
Back to top Go down
exilea
exilea

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm still looking for a Mother Bloodtide card if anybody has a spare they'd like to sell Smile
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Just an update but WhoNA now has a new exclusive Top Trumps Lazlo SUPERCARD which will be given away free with every order placed. It has a very cool WhoNA logo on the back Very Happy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! cheers

Jany

Last edited by Who North America on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:07 pm

I woulda waited to order my soundtrack for series 4 if I knew.

I am sure I will find something soon to buy.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
dca
dca

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 am

Great news. Thanks for letting us know Jany. Any chance of posting an image please?
Back to top Go down
dca
dca

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Adsdpial has kindly advise me that the Davros Super card has been released with the Fourth Complete Series DVD boxset, as seen here:

http://scifistorm.org/article.pl?sid=08/12/01/0312211&mode=thread

If anyone picks up a spare that they don't want, please PM me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
exilea
exilea

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:41 pm

dca wrote:
Great news. Thanks for letting us know Jany. Any chance of posting an image please?

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 Th_lazslo_card
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:16 pm

I have a friend that picked up the series 4 set, I'll let you know if it is in there. If I could afford to buy from WhoNA I would have been able to get laszlo, glad someone posted the photo here.
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:58 am

exilea wrote:
dca wrote:

Cool! - Thanks for that image exilea - do you mind if I share it over at the TT site. Cool
Back to top Go down
exilea
exilea

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 am

adsdpial wrote:
exilea wrote:
dca wrote:

Cool! - Thanks for that image exilea - do you mind if I share it over at the TT site. Cool

Go for it! cheers
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:50 am

adsdpial wrote:
The image below may change, but news that the next Top Trumps Doctor Who book, for Series 4, will be out on or around November 27th in the UK.

"Following the success of the previous "Top Trumps: Doctor Who" books, Haynes and Top Trumps have again teamed up to create a new book dedicated to the fourth series of the hit TV show. This pocket-sized guide features 45 characters from the fourth series, from The Doctor and Donna to Agatha Christie, the Sontarans and the Ood. Packed with stunning pictures, fascinating facts and all the vital statistics, it will keep kids and grown-ups quiet for hours."

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 N546302314_1156440_7749

The image did change a little - very cool, I like it!

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 517qysA5sbL._SS500_
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ruth

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:54 pm

WhoNA, are you guys expecting to re-stock the Series 3 (purple) Top Trumps?
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 pm

If I remember correctly, that one is no longer available through the distributor.
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:25 am

I have an image now of the US version of the Davros supercard. Same front to the versions issued in the UK, but a different back for the US.

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 N546302314_1263678_5827

For fellow collectors of these supercards, there is also another version of the Laszlo US supercard, which was issued by BBC America - it has the same front as the WhoNA Laszlo card, but a BBC America logo on its reverse.
Back to top Go down
exilea
exilea

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Any new cards coming out that anyone knows about? Finally completed my collection and I want to keep it up to date Smile
Back to top Go down
Radburn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Great for collectors but I have only just found out about the Top Trumps Supercards for 'The Master' & 'Lazlo' . . . . So if anyone out there has any spare copies can they let me know please? I can send payment by Paypal. Regards,Radburn.
Back to top Go down
exilea
exilea

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Radburn wrote:
Great for collectors but I have only just found out about the Top Trumps Supercards for 'The Master' & 'Lazlo' . . . . So if anyone out there has any spare copies can they let me know please? I can send payment by Paypal. Regards,Radburn.

Sent you a PM Wink
Back to top Go down
Radburn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Ah the joys of the internet! My account has gone down for some technical reason this side of the pond so could you kindly email me on this alternative email address: skulland2000-cross@yahoo.co.uk Regards!
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Top Trumps
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next