17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
adsdpial
adsdpial

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 am

Very Happy Have they said what the card is yet Jany ?
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 am

With Peter Davison being our special guest during Gen Con week of August 15 - 18, we can confirm that we will be getting a special "Autographable Peter Davison" card for the Dalek Tin.

This card is exclusive to WhoNA and comes with every purchase of our WhoNA promo pack. We are hoping to make arrangements for some of the cards to be autographed by Peter Davison.

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Ginger
Ginger

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:13 am

Wow that is so cool, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 am

Jany -

As this card is Exclusive to Whona is there any way please of Pre-Ordering the Promo pack to guarantee getting the card?

Because let's face it - I'm in the UK & I WANT IT!
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Yes, we will have some for sale on the website. The shipment of this promo pack will only take place AFTER Gen Con (August 15 - 18, 2013) so that Peter Davison can sign the card.

Still on the list of things to do before Gen Con Very Happy

Jany
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Okay - Any idea when they will be up on the Website please?

I ask, because I can see these going like hot cakes & don't want to miss out...

I would rather it was paid for in advance & done & dusted especially since August is just around the corner. I hate looking on Whona & finding something I want has already sold out!
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Here is the exclusive card I mentioned above:

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 Toptru10

Jany
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:13 am

WANT! Let me know as soon as available please - I need that card in my
collection...
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Keep an eye out for the SDCC 2013 Promo Card floating about. It's a Supercard of Clara Oswald for Series 6/7 from the Silver Pack.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

LINK: PROMO PACKS

The promo pack is now up for sale:

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 Promop10
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:42 pm

I have just ordered - Yay!

I presume the WhoNAtion Sticker, TARDIS Poster & WhoNA Tote Bag will be added to the Promo packs sometime after the Convention?

Really looking forward to these...
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 am

The TARDIS poster and the tote bag are sold separately. They are both available in our regular section.

I believe we are including stickers.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Got my 2 Promo Packs today - Very pleased with the Peter Davison Signed one!
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Boy, that was fast delivery for UK.  Glad you like it.  What do you think of the promo pack, in particular the pen? Wink 

Jany
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Loved the Promo Pack - Did not realise about the Dalek Pens until I saw them with the spheres at the base. All very nice!
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 am

'RISK: The Dalek Invasion Of Earth' game to be released by Hasbro as an exclusive in the UK.
Interestingly it come's with a FREE Top Trumps Card - But unfortunately the card is unknown at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Did some digging & word back from Winning Moves say's the card is from the TOP TRUMPS Turbo 6-Pack Set. It's from the Stories Pack called "Name Of The Doctor"...
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm

The 50th. Anniversary Electronic Top Trumps Turbo set has just come out in the UK. Comprising 6 Exclusive packs with a good mixture across the years & some nice images (Some unfortunately your usual stock shots) but a lot of different stuff in there. The 6 packs each come in a cardboard sleeve coloured & named thus: Green - Stories / Grey - Companions / Black - Enemies / Light Blue - Humans / Red - Robots (& Cyborgs) / Dark Blue - Aliens*

*Take note that most of the Aliens in this pack are Timelords
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Please Note: The Top Trumps Card available in the 'RISK: The Dalek Invasion Of Earth' game just out in the UK is NOT a Supercard. It is called "The Name Of The Doctor" & features the Whispermen on it, from the Green Stories Pack. This is from the Top Trumps Turbo game also just released. It is an alternate card for the completeist - The card is exactly the same as the pack, except the back of the 'RISK' Version has a Top Trumps Turbo advert on the back.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:02 pm

The Top Trumps Tardis Collector's Tin (After being put back several times) is now supposedly due out 20/12/13 (?) in the UK. The metal tin with Tardis facade has a carry handle & contains 2 sets of cards in a plastic vacuum pack tray. The Green 'Stories' pack look's like it is a direct repeat from the Top Trumps Turbo Set with the same design & cards. The Dark Blue  'Heroes & Enemies' pack is the 'Aliens' pack from the Top Trumps Turbo Set but the title & design are different. The cards seem to be just a mix from the packs in the Top Trumps Turbo Set.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Further to my post on the Tardis Collector's Tin - I can now confirm that the Green 'Stories' pack IS a direct repeat from the Turbo Set. The Dark Blue 'Heroes & Enemies' pack is also indeed just a mixture of 27 cards from the Turbo set but the final 3 cards are different: The Crooked Man, The Whispermen & The Great Intelligence (As Doctor Simeon) are new. Neither of these packs come in boxes but are loose packed cellothane sealed. The quality is also far superior to the Turbo set with the cards printed on better quality card-stock & the images shown crisp & clean.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:38 pm

There is a Promotion being run by Winning Moves to obtain a Limited Edition Supercard of 'The 11th. Doctor' which has a nice reflective foil background to it. This will fit in with the Dark Blue "Heroes & Enemies" pack from the current Tardis Collectors Tin.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 am

As this seem's to be my own personal thread now, I'd like to notify myself that a New Doctor Who Pack (Set 7) Orange Case "Who's The Scariest?" is available. As it feature's the final 11th. Doctor images - Presumably it has been released now before Peter Capaldi take's over the reins as the 12th. Doctor later this year...
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:57 am

Radburn:

Thanks for all your updates on this thread. It is nice to be kept informed of all the different items put out by Top Trumps UK. However, Top Trumps USA is not on the same schedule so we tend to miss out on a lot of the specials you get which is a pity. We will, however, keep our eye out for these new series you mention and will grab them when we can.

Keep up the good work!

Jany
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 pm

People often forget that several of the Super Cards have been 'Specials' by Whona who have superbly lead the way in the US. Unfortunately Jany you are right ~ It is a pity that the US Company is completely diffferent to the UK's in scheduling. I'll keep anyone who's interested updated, as & when...
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Top Trumps
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next