17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ginger
Ginger

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Radburn wrote:
As this seem's to be my own personal thread now, I'd like to notify myself that a New Doctor Who Pack (Set 7) Orange Case "Who's The Scariest?" is available. As it feature's the final 11th. Doctor images - Presumably it has been released now before Peter Capaldi take's over the reins as the 12th. Doctor later this year...

Thank you, I do read your posts and appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Excellent! It felt like a tumbleweed rolling across the plains here ~ So I'm glad someone's reading the posts...
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:17 am

I am too  Smile - I've not been passed much info to date, but I'll be sure to continue to post as soon as I get any info. - I echo Radburn's comments too about how welcome the WhoNA TT supercards have been, hopefully we'll see more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:33 am

Many people don't even know of Whona's cards of The Master & Laszlo - Obviously the Signed & Unsigned 5th. Doctor Peter Davison was pretty inspired & I'm glad I have one of each in my collection.

As a head's up here is the list of the NEW Orange Pack (Set 7) Cards:

11th. Doctor
Skaldak
Crooked Man
Paternoster Gang
Whispermen
Spoonhead
Time Zombie
Mrs Gillyflower & Mr Sweet
NIS Cyberman
River Song
Porridge
Clara Oswald
The War Doctor
10th. Doctor
The Moment
8th. Doctor
Sisterhood Of Karn
Androgar
Kate Stewart
Queen Elizabeth I
Zygons
Osgood
Curator
12th. Doctor
Silence
Wooden Cyberman
Barnable
Tasha Lem
Handles
Daleks
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 pm

The Doctor Who 'Who's The Scariest?' Pack (Set 7) Orange Case as listed above will NOT have a Supercard. After emailing Top Trumps UK they confirmed there would be no Supercard for this release...
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:42 am

Look's like someone told me a rather big fib over at Winning Moves UK? Having contacted them at the beginning of 2014 about the Doctor Who (Set 7) Orange Case 'Who's The Scariest?' pack & if it would have an additional Super Top Trumps Card to be told no ~ Seem's like that has now changed. The UK Edition of the Doctor Who REGENERATION Monopoly now has enclosed a new Super Top Trumps card of 'The Half-Faced Man' with a yellow sticker attached to the outside of the box. The back of the card promote's the latest Doctor Who Trumps pack but at the bottom also say's "Watch out for a new pack featuring the 12th Doctor's adventures coming in 2015" so there you have it...
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Just come out a couple of weeks ago early March 2015: The new Doctor Who {Set 8} with the 12th. Doctor on the front of the pack. "Who's The Most Terrifying?" come's in a Dark Red Case and features the cards:

Captain Quell
Clara
Colonel Blue
Courtney Woods
Danny Pink
Half Face Man
Jenny
Journey Blue
Robot Knight
Lundvik
Maisie
Missy
Ms Delphox
Orson Pink
Perkins
Psi
Rigsy
Robin Hood
Rusty
Saibra
Seb
Sheriff Of Nottingham
Skovox Blitzer
Strax
The Foretold
Moon Spiders
T-Rex
The Teller
12th. Doctor
Vastra

Unfortunately apart from a handful of cards this set is pretty lacking. The card stock is excellent quality though & the Red/Blue Background design is spot-on! Hoping for a Super Top Trumps Card for the CLUEDO release later on but we are still awaiting info on that yet?
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:10 am

Talking about hoping for a new Super Card release with the UK Version of Doctor Who CLUEDO (CLUE) it's just been announced that a US June date for Doctor Who CLUE has been released, with a July date for a new Doctor Who VILLAINS Monopoly version to follow in the US. A mock-up of CLUEDO "Where Is Danny Pink?" was seen advertised at the UK Toy Fair a couple of months back.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:29 pm

OK, I've seen the US 'Clue' game is now out in the US. Can anyone confirm if it has a Top Trumps Supercard with it? You can tell by a sticker usually placed on the outside of the plastic wrap. In the UK the sticker is yellow with the wording "Free Top Trumps Card Inside"
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:51 pm

The UK Version of (CLUE) CLUEDO is now out. Despite several emails asking Winning Moves what the FREE Top Trumps Card would be in this edition I received no response from them. It is actually 'Missy' but I think it is a mistake? The card is already included in the current 12th. Doctor Set 8 Trumps pack but the wording on this card (Instead of the Set 8 design) state's 'Add Missy to the pack to see how she compares?' I could understand if the card wasn't already in the pack & was a Super Card, but the statement doesn't make any sense to me?
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Latest release in the UK about a month ago: Doctor Who Top Trumps (Set 9) featuring the 12th. Doctor in a Black Case (Cards in a Purple/Black colour with Gallifreyan Symbols) Cards are:

Androgar
Ashildr
Bonnie
Refugees Of Trap Street
Clara
Nardole
Colony Sarff
Davros
Jac
Kate Stewart
King Hydroflax
King Sandman