Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Okay, maybe Tennant and Tate won't be spinning vinyl* on WKRP**, but they will be taking to the British Airwaves...

Tennant and Tate's tet-a-tet.
Quote :
Catherine Tate is to interview David Tennant in the first of a new series of BBC Radio 4's Chain Reaction.

The lighthearted show's format is a form of 'interview tag', with each edition's interviewee going on to quiz a new guest the week after.

Next week, David will be chatting with Richard Wilson, who played Doctor Constantine in The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances.

Wilson, in turn, will interview one-time Big Finish audio Doctor Arabella Weir in the the third show.

Chain Reaction can be heard at 6.30pm on Thursday 21 February on BBC Radio 4. It will also be available via Listen Again for a further seven days.

*For those of us old enough to recollect you know or may have heard this term, for those who don't...music used to come on large black vinyl objects with grooves in them and they were called records. For further details look here.

**Again, look here.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:03 pm

.....in Cincinnati.

Hey that's me! Notice people still use the record reference it does remain synomous with LP, album,etc
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:04 pm

.....in Cincinnati.

Hey that's me! Notice people still use the record reference it does remain synomous with LP, album,etc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:24 am

why is there two of the same message???
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:43 pm

I don't think there was....you may be experiencing deja vu.

I don't think there was....you may be experiencing deja vu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:46 pm

now theres two of yours,one at the top of your message one at the bottom
Back to top Go down
WhoMA_Joe
WhoMA_Joe

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Its got to be something on your end , looks normal to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:35 pm

yeah probably si-fijoe but i can deffently see two of each apart from yours and my posts
Back to top Go down
WhoMA_Joe
WhoMA_Joe

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:28 pm

betting back to topic - dose that mean Micky will be playing Venus?
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!   Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Sadly, yes. Sadly because Mickey has no gong. Adam from series 1 will be playing the updated part of Les Nessman complete with shiny band-aid for his forehead.
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Turns Doctor Fever?!
Page 1 of 1