25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 3:42 pm

Quick update... we should be getting 60 more of the two 3 pack sets, and 30 each of the Dalek 2-packs.

B&M has told our source that these are the smallest run of figures they have done, and they are already disappearing. Will update when I have more details.
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
FUNCHOMCLALA
FUNCHOMCLALA

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 4:45 pm

I am looking forward to the next shipment as I haven't gotten any of the Dalek sets yet. I haven't been this excited about new Dr Who figures for a long time. I created a scene below with the Doctor and Ian meeting the Sensorite triad on board the starliner. I don't usually attempt customizing but this was pretty simple.

Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 Img_8410
Back to top Go down
Iron-Cow
Iron-Cow

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 3:29 pm

Oh wow. LOVE that pic, Funchomclala! That's so fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironcowprod.com
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 12:14 pm

Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 Img_9210

A quiet day out with the Sensorites.
Back to top Go down
Jay_prn
Jay_prn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2021-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:23 am

EDIT: I just saw the announcement posted in the sticky about the August sets being back in stock, and quickly ordered them all. Thank you WhoNA!

Hi everyone,

First post here, though I have been a patron of WhoNa since, well by my possibly faulty reckoning, some 20-30 years. I believe I bought my first products from the company around 1995-1996, it may have been a rehearsal script for the never-produced DW movie with Caroline Munro. That's assuming I'm not mistaking the company for another.

Anyway, I'm trying to get my grubby little digits on the August CO B&M sets. They apparently came and went faster than Colin Baker's tenure in the TARDIS, and I couldn't find a single US distributor, nor did B&M have them on their website to order directly. Some, but not all, are on Ebay for well over $100 each when you include postage. I'll pay that if I must, but if WhoNA has any in stock or else anyone knows a reliable source for them, I would very much like to know!

I'll also be looking to buy every one of the upcoming October sets as well. Will WhoNA be getting any of them?

And to add to the general tenor of dissatisfaction with CO, I too think it's a shame the company neglects U.S. fans. Of course Doctor Who is a niche market, and they're operating with small budgets. But I can't imagine there isn't enough of a demand in the states to warrant larger releases and more consistent distribution.

Cheers,

Jay_Prn
Back to top Go down
Thun
Thun

Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 7:00 am

New set dropping that caught me totally by surprise!  "Warriors of the Deep" Silurian 3-pack!  Apparently exclusive to the Character website.

Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 27395611
Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 27406411
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 9:05 am

Wooooooo!! Just ordered a set at $51 shipped to US! I Love Surprises. I should’ve bought 2!
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Teaser pics of some new B&M releases   Teaser pics of some new B&M releases - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 5:13 pm

Brain of Davros wrote:
Wooooooo!! Just ordered a set at $51 shipped to US! I Love Surprises. I should’ve bought 2!

I bought three sets, since the postage costs for 3 is the same as two. That spreads the pain out a little bit.

I employed the same strategy with the "Jungles of Mechanus" set last year. Postage was the same for 1 or 2 sets, so I ordered two.
Back to top Go down

Teaser pics of some new B&M releases
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4