Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beamus
Beamus

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2019-09-04

Rumored 2022 B&M Releases Empty
PostSubject: Rumored 2022 B&M Releases   Rumored 2022 B&M Releases EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 1:46 pm

I saw this posted on another site and the information didn't come from me, I'm just passing it along.

Summer (July Wave)

- 8th Doctor 3 Pack
- 10th Doctor 3 Pack
History of the Dalek Sets x2

Autumn Wave (Release Unknown)
- 9th Doctor 3 Pack
- 13th Doctor 3 Pack
- Davros and Dalek Twin Pack
- 1st Doctor and Electronic Tardis set
History of the Daleks Set x2

Speculation is the 8th Doctor could have a Master (Roberts) included and maybe the 1st Doctor and TARDIS is a David Bradley 1st Doctor.

Back to top Go down
thebreen

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Rumored 2022 B&M Releases   Rumored 2022 B&M Releases EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 1:19 pm

The news of new First Doctor set is frustrating to me as I was on the fence about buying the last set that came out, and ended up getting it.  Now they’re doing an electronic one. As the very next Tardis set?! Grrrr.

I really hope they re-release the Season 17 Tardis (with blue dome light) as an electronic Tardis!  I missed out on th Shada Tardis before.

I am excited, or at least curious about the other sets though.

That 8th Doctor set is a puzzler.  As much as I would live to have a Roberts Master figure, I’m not sure how the character “design” rights are handled for the TV Movie, and I wonder about the cost effectiveness of getting those rights.  I’d almost suspect a “Big Finish” related set with Lucie Miller or Liv, or maybe Charlotte Pollard.

I strongly suspect this will be a pack of Eight Doctor variants (TV Movie, Night of the Doctor, Big Finish “Dark Eyes/Ravenous)… Which would still be cool.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2016-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Rumored 2022 B&M Releases   Rumored 2022 B&M Releases EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 11:10 pm

I’m 100% down with the 8th Doctor set, the 9the Doctor set, the 10th doctor set, and the first Doctor with Tardis!!! Especially if the 8th doctor comes with a new Master and or ANY companion. The 9th and 10th Doctor will have to offer me a new Rose or a really nice variant outfit, first Doctor and Tardis regardless of the previous release will likely be mine as well… these sets would have to look terrible to detour me from happily handing over my hard earned dollars… I’m still over the moon about my Robot & Baker combo Smile
Back to top Go down

Rumored 2022 B&M Releases
Page 1 of 1