64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Sent you a message Dave G
Back to top Go down
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 5:58 pm

The scalpers have already started.
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 Scalp210
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 Scalp10
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com/
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad so sad.

I do like how you could put the TARDIS in water and not have to worry about the electronics.
Back to top Go down
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks. Yea it was good to put it in the sea, I would never do that to my electronic ones lol.
When I got home I just gave it a spray of WD 40.
Back to top Go down
thebreen

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 6:41 pm

Great news! Thanks Dave!
Back to top Go down
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:34 am

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 20190817
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 20190818
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2018-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi all,

Managed to get all the three packs that people have asked for on here and a couple of each TARDIS set. More deliveries arriving every day so should be able to start sending them stateside in next few days.

Thanks

Dave G
Back to top Go down
pixletwin
pixletwin

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 12:49 pm

If anyone is able to get me a Shada and an Androzani TARDIS set I would MUNDO-MUNDO grateful!
Back to top Go down
scoodee
scoodee

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Thank you Dave G! That's very nice of you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Thank you, Dave G!!!
Back to top Go down
pixletwin
pixletwin

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:57 pm

pixletwin wrote:
If anyone is able to get me a Shada and an Androzani TARDIS set I would MUNDO-MUNDO grateful!

Losing hope here. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 10:30 am

Hi,

Managed to get all the dalek packs that people have asked for today plus SOME of the TARDIS demand. Will send private details to people on a who ordered first basis.

Thanks,

Dave G
Back to top Go down
GeminiPete

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am

Haven’t been this excited for Who Figures for years! So of course we aren’t getting them in the States. I swear it’s just the way the world is now days...and Sad to think just a few years ago - or wait, has it really been 10 years give or take? Good lord I’m old (would love to regenerate)- but thinking back to The Who Golden Age when we had the main Doctor Who series, Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures on air, we’d all gather here breathlessly awaiting for the new toys to arrive and Keith and Jany and crew would spend all night boxing it all up so we’d get our little treasures in just a few days...sigh, really depressing that such a wonderful time has passed.

Anyway, apologies for being Doctor Downer so back to these (somewhat) new figures, when I read WhoNA isnt going to be able to get them in (but before I saw Dave’s generous offer!) I went ahead and ordered the Shada Tom TARDIS set online from an electronic cove, pricing is crazy but acceptable given the shipping overseas and the box size. This is the 4th Doctor variant I had been begging for for years and so glad they FINALLY really made him, even with a far more realistic scarf color scheme (the sculpt is still horrid, but at least the crayola color scheme is gone). Will look fantastic with the Classic K9 from the set a couple years back.

Really would love to get all of these with the exception of the Silver Nemesis set as it’s the only one with nothing significantly new or changed iMO (but would probably still get it once I bought the others if they only were available affordable here in the USA).

Harry and the Sontarans set is obviously a priority as is Stike/Peri set. Also love the blue and silver Dalek tho I’m not a huge Big Finish listener but may actually try again to get into them as I love a lot of the ideas for the stories I’ve seen blurbs for but just haven’t listened to more than a few over the years, plus I’m psyched for their support of the figure line. And have wanted the 5th Doctor TARDIS since I saw the prototype but need to save a bit for the hit these will take! Still, great to feel that excitement again for the figures and clever how they brought us such a great line given the restrictions they have to work within.

Here’s hoping next year will see a Classic Sarah Jane finally since we have plenty of bodies that a new head sculpt could go on. I also hope they finally FINALLY release the Revenge Cybermen since we have never gotten them in the States and they are my favorite Cyberdesign! And if new headsculpts can be added to the mix of new paint ops on existing New Series, Classic line and Primeval figure catalogs of bodies then we truly may be enjoying - if not a second golden age, then at least a nice shiny gold plated age and hopefully the rest of the world will cycle back into more pleasant, happier times for everyone as well!
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:06 am

Hi,

Picked up everyone's Androzani sets today and most of the Shada sets. Will send private emails shortly.

Pixeltwin- is you want me to try and get those TARDIS sets for you send me a message and I can get them too you for $92.

Thanks,
Dave
Back to top Go down
Cole
Cole

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 2:27 pm

Dave G you are FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
pixletwin
pixletwin

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:04 pm

Dave G wrote:
Hi,

Picked up everyone's Androzani sets today and most of the Shada sets. Will send private emails shortly.

Pixeltwin- is you want me to try and get those TARDIS sets for you send me a message and I can get them too you for $92.

Thanks,
Dave

Thanks Dave. Pm sent.
Back to top Go down
digby
digby

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:13 pm

So it sounds like the "Big Finish" Doctor Dalek sets are still not out yet? Wonder why the delay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.toweroftechnobabble.com
djdwtw101785
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 3:06 pm

I managed to get all the new B&M sets from a 3rd party website cost me almost $400. Mostly due to international shipping. I should have all of them by the end of the month
Back to top Go down
Beamus
Beamus

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2019-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 10:43 pm

Sadly I was not able to find a 3rd Dr. TARDIS set.  I'm not willing to spend the money for what they are listed for on E.  I did get the other three TARDIS sets by searching on A.  I guess I got lucky.

I'm new to the Forum and have been collecting and ordering from WhoNA for years.  I lived in England from 64-68 and got hooked with the First Doctor.  Here are some pictures of my collection and a Dalek I built from scratch back in 1982.
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 Dalek_10
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 Doctor11
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 Doctor10
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Awesome collection, Beamus, and welcome!

If you have more pics of it to share, check out the Doctor Who Collecting section. LOTS of threads there to talk about and show off your stuff.

Cheers!

Sea
Admin
Back to top Go down
pixletwin
pixletwin

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 9:46 am

Cool Dapol shelf. I wish mine hadn't melted in storage. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:28 pm

According to Al Dewar, we are apparently getting more sets from B&M, as early as January 2020. These are supposed to be different from anything that was released this year. Do we dare start the speculation?
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 3:54 am

Welcome Beamus Awesome Dalek you built there!!! Did you add a microphone to terrorize kids?

More sets in January?! Ouch! Get some over here in the US too darn
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Hoping we found a lead... hoping...

Will update once we know something...
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:28 pm

Just received shipping notification for the 13th Doctor from Seven20, so I guess that figure isn't dead after all!
Back to top Go down

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next