Thete
artanyus
Tuf
Ronpur
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Rate S5E3: Victory of the Daleks
Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto benne!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Great episode!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
T'was okay/average
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 17 ]
Hmm, needs a little work..
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Terrible, SHAMEFUL episode!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 am

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
amagon wrote:
I would hope for someone to customize a Dapol Dalek to make a WW2 one to sell (for a friend; not a Whovian, but loves his historical planes and tanks).

Heck, when it DOES come out, I'll get one for him JUST to put in with his collection!

It's not hard to customize, but you'd need to make sure to get the paint accurate (he'd notice, if he is into historical planes and tanks). The only other difficult part is finding a Dapol Dalek to customize that doesn't break the bank. :/
~

Or a Dapol Dalek that doesn't brake it's self lol.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:29 am

Wow, 2 pages and the episode hasn't aired! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Ronpur wrote:

*ahem* Daleks rule... Very Happy
~
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Vicki

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm

scarywood wrote:
Although, yet again, this episode hasn't been broadcasted yet, feel free to speculate and go mad over this upcoming Dalek episode! CANNOT WAIT! Even my Mum's watching this episode, simply because its WW2, and she usually hates Doctor Who. As I've said before, she calls it "Doctor Poo" Mad

Anyway, discuss!

Jon

LOL! Well, I sometimes call my chihuahua Doctor Poo... lol!
He and I can hardly wait!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

~

Amen to that. Daleks will always rule. Forever and ever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm

artanyus wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

~

Even if I am laughing at their voices in "The Daleks Invasion of Earth"... Dalek Alkali is having a blast watching this (and getting ideas). Supreme Dalek is not happy. I sense a battle royale in the coming days...
~
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:36 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
artanyus wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

~

Even if I am laughing at their voices in "The Daleks Invasion of Earth"... Dalek Alkali is having a blast watching this (and getting ideas). Supreme Dalek is not happy. I sense a battle royale in the coming days...
~

Oh dear...that could be trouble. Should we start watching for some major fireworks?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

I think it is awesome that you have named your Daleks! I did not name mine, but did read the markings under the eye stalk to figure out who was Cast, Thay and Caan. Sec was rather easy to figure out, LOL Then wrote their names on the bottoms in sharpie!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 am

Ronpur wrote:
I think it is awesome that you have named your Daleks! I did not name mine, but did read the markings under the eye stalk to figure out who was Cast, Thay and Caan. Sec was rather easy to figure out, LOL Then wrote their names on the bottoms in sharpie!

Thanks! It's inevitable that I name my toys. I used to have a lot of stuffed animals when I was little and each one had a name and it's own personality. I'm actually a writer, well... aspiring... and so what was play has helped me to gain a great perspective on naming characters as well as giving each one a unique personality.

It would be incredibly difficult for me to just settle with naming my toy Daleks, Dalek... Dalek... Dalek... or give them numbers. However, naming these guys has been tough. What's neat is that most of my Daleks have been able to appear in my fanfic at one point. Like my littlest Dalek that I got from the "Doctor Who Adventures" magazine, he is now in my stories as the littlest Dalek.

Oh, for Thay, I had to write his name under his skirt so that way I wouldn't accidentally paint him. He is my first DW toy and I love him to bits. Very Happy
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Ronpur wrote:

Not only two pages, but two votes too. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Just finished watching! Fantastic episode! I love how the Doctor was so ANGRY! A side to him that we've never seen before, or at least not that angrily.

Can't wait for the next episode! Its looking good!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm

The stupid murray gold music drowned the speech out!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:57 pm

My Dad just pointed out that the "new" Daleks actually say Iliminate (Hope I spelt that right) instead of Exterminate. Is that right, because my Dad is loosing his hearing? Lol!
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Can't say I was a fan of this one. I'm getting slightly worried to be honest. I was actually very bored. There were some fun concepts (RAF in Spaaaaaace!) but there wasn't much of a story. Certainly not anything we haven't seen a million times.

For the first time I found Amy slightly grating. I find her ability to figure out the solution irritating this time.Last time it was fine but I hope it's not a pattern. She takes everything in stride I feel like it really cuts down on the "real" factor. It just doesn't feel as grounded.

The new Dalek designs are interesting. Not sure I love them but they are an interesting change of pace. I just think they look a bit plasticy - as though they were made by Rubbermaid.

I have to say overall I'm just not feeling the magic. I thought the first two episodes were pretty good... but something overall is just not clicking for me.
Back to top Go down
retrodude
retrodude

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 pm

I loved that episode. Absalutly loved it. The story was very interesting having the daleks in world war II
I think it was the best episode so far.
Spoiler:
. And the actor who plays winston chirchill was fantastic aswell. He got his humar, enthusiasm and bravery perfect.
personaly i prefer these new dalek designs better than the last ones. They are bigger, better and more frightening.
Amy came off well in this one.
Spoiler:
. Also the doctor was at his best in this one. We get to see the doctor in the heart of the action.
Over all my feeling towards this episode is one of relief because with the last two episondes i was a bit worried about how the doctor was coping but hes turing out to be brilliant. I cant wait for the next episode
Back to top Go down
http://you tube - https://www.youtube.com/user/retrodude333
Wes Crayon
Wes Crayon

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:51 pm

I very much like the new Dalek designs -- and the colors! pretty colors! -- and look forward to the toys. I thought the episode itself, however, was dreadful. Maybe the setting in WWII London would have resonated more with British audiences, but it seemed completely unnecessary and pointless to me. How the Daleks survived and their method of restoring the race was largely rehashed from previous episodes. The save Earth or stop the Daleks choice... been there, done that. And how they stopped the bomb from detonating just seemed plain stupid to me.

All in all, I found it to be a weak, uninspired, ripoff episode -- and if all Dalek episodes these days must be this bad, then perhaps a two-year break from them will be a good thing. I've dreamed more engaging Dalek episodes than this (though admittedly my Dalek dreams are pretty freaking awesome).

The crack stuff is getting old for me, too. It's not advancing the storyline, it's not contributing to the narrative in any meaningful way... it just shows up at the end of every episode. Meh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scary-crayon.com/
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:17 pm

I am mixed on this one too. I thought I would like the new Daleks, but thet just look too silly in those bright colors. Maybe if they were gray it would be fine.

I personally like the WW2 setting, being an historian of a sort of the era. It, to me, made it more interesting than just placing it in modern times. I wonder about the backstory, when did the Doctor meet Churchill? I have read a novel where he meets him, so that works for me.

My main problem with the episode is the way it wrapped up the Dalek story, and then spent so much time tying up loose ends with Churchill and the robot guy, whose name I forgot.

Spitfires in space, gravity bubbles...well, to me, it is no worse than giant maggots, growing robots, or many other weird sciences of the past. Not to mention bigger on the inside.

And, once again, I loved Matt as the Doctor. I hope this crack is going to be a bit more interesting than just seeing it briefly for 10 episodes. But the thing with Amy not remembering the events of Stolen Earth does start to get intriguing.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 am

ok, people, i'm joining this discussion, and this is going to be a long one.....

I LOVED THIS EPISODE. i said it. i think this is the best episode so far in the new series/season.

the pros
1. no little kids
2. no nursery rhymes(did it really contribute in the beast below?)
3. a real enemy(not a giant whale, or grumpy robots, or even a wierd space eel).

the cons
1.once again amy saves the day(i know she's for the audience, but we don't need to save the day every week, that's why we watch the doctor)
2.the sonic screwdriver was useless(why did he build a new one if he's not going to use it, and don't tell me he's "breaking it in" like he is the type 40 tardis).

overall, i say the pros overweigh the cons(that's a short list, i know). i really likes the story(written by the brilliant, mark gattiss). the daleks are so evil they even exterminate themselves. i've been waiting for that for awhile.

the doctor held them up with a cookie. loved that. they needed the doctor because they were not recognised as true daleks. loved that. liked how they worked amy forgetting about the daleks. which leads me to believe that either the time lords will return(to wipe everyone's minds, like they used to do in the old series), or amy is somehow out of time(since she didn't experience the stolen earth).

and scarywood, have you not seen the first series/season with christopher eccleston?? there was an episode called dalek, where the doctor really showed his anger. he pointed a gun at his companion, just to get to the dalek. i don't think the doctor's shown more anger than in that episode.

i only hope that the rest of series 5 picks up the pace, and keeps good storytelling like this, instead of going back to dropdeadfred/harrypotter/twilight ripoffs that moffatt likes to do. sorry, first two episodes were awfull. this one made up for them though.
Back to top Go down
Drathro

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 am

Wes Crayon wrote:

The crack stuff is getting old for me, too. It's not advancing the storyline, it's not contributing to the narrative in any meaningful way... it just shows up at the end of every episode. Meh.

I think the TARDIS is leaving it behind, breaking everywhere that it lands.

Probably gave Amy brain cancer that ruined her memory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeconsolesandgames.co.uk
Wes Crayon
Wes Crayon

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 am

Okay, I think bret is just messing with us now. Wink

Drathro wrote:

Ha ha. Possibly, but it's not like they're doing anything with it -- they just show it at the end of every episode. I hate lazy "hints" like that! These writers would do well to play a few RPGs to see how intrigue and suspense can be built by small hints and events here and there. Davies largely failed at it, and Moffat appears to be going the same route.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 am

ok, i'm back, to prove i'm not messing around. you know, i think this episode came closest to the old series of any dalek episode of the new series. the return of classic "pure" daleks. crazy dalek plan(lure doctor to earth). plant bomb in human robot. turn on all the lights in london. this was closest to any classic who episode i have seen. and smith's performance was almost vintage(i love the line"but i was promised tea", after eating the cookie).

as far as davies failing at the threads, some i thought were done better than other's. bad wolf was good(it was so scattered and different, i didn't know what it was going to be). the face of boe and you are not alone were good foreboding. i didn't like the series 4 thread(the bees are gone, and the disapearing planets). i didn't really like the specials premonition, even though i think it helped to ease our pain of losing tenant.

i have a new theory about the crack, i want to see what anyone else thinks. anyone else think that poor little amy pond is really a plant? not a plant like a krynoid, but a plant like turlough. why doesn't she remember? i'm sure she's human, but is she some pawn being used against the doctor? will he at some point be forced to choose between destruction and her(like he did with rose so many times)? i think maybe, just maybe, amy is leaving the crack behind. let's face it, the first time we saw it, it was in her house. maybe she was from the past or future, and she was abducted to that point in time so that she could be the first person to meet the doctor after he regenerated. she was an orphan. who knows who her parents are(or were), or if she was created??? just some rambling thoughts on where this all might be going.
Back to top Go down
Krynoid
Krynoid

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: The Krynoid is cranky this week.   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:24 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:

not a plant like a krynoid, but a plant like turlough.

I heard my name and perked up my ears...

We're 3 eps in and the quality of series 5 has been sloping continually downwards.

This Dalek story had no story. It followed RTD's "let's have a really cool idea!" Everyone says "yeah!" and that's it. They throw something cool onto the screen (Daleks vs. Cybermen, Daleks in WWII, the end of the universe, the last Timelord, The Master, Davros, ALL the companions, etc.) but with no story, just pose for the camera for 40 odd minutes. Someone questions the "plot" and they're told "who cares, look: Daleks fighting Cybermen! You've NEVER seen that before!" It's like the Michael Bay school of plot writing!

What happened in this one? Dr arrives, sees Daleks, convinces Churchill they're bad, the Daleks leave. Oh, and Mr. Roboto becomes a real boy (stops a bomb by thinking human?!?) ...all while the Daleks serve tea and turn into bumper cars.

WWII was nothing but a backdrop, it could have taken place anywhere else. The impressive shot in the trailer of the camo-painted Dalek with the Union Jack (or Union Flag...have to watch Idiot's Lantern again to confirm Wink ) was reduced to a throwaway shot. You don't even see a german!

There were less plot holes in this episode but only because there was so little plot in the first place! Even the confidential had little to say about the show itself. It concentrated more on historical footage of Churchhill and the Gatiss documentary of the war museum.

I'm upset because I couldn't wait to see RTD gone. Being a fan of all the previous Moff stuff and the brilliance of Coupling, I'm really worried that he's mimicing RTD now instead of going with what he does well.

I wonder it there's any point in looking forward to River Song in Blink II...
Back to top Go down
Wes Crayon
Wes Crayon

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Ha ha, I was only kidding, bret -- you didn't have to "prove" that you were being serious. Wink That said, I do find it curious that you despised the previous two episodes (which weren't THAT bad, all things considered), yet loved this one... which I found almost painful to watch.

bret_owen99 wrote:
you know, i think this episode came closest to the old series of any dalek episode of the new series. the return of classic "pure" daleks. crazy dalek plan(lure doctor to earth). plant bomb in human robot. turn on all the lights in london. this was closest to any classic who episode i have seen.
I'm not sure I agree with the last statement, and I maintain much of this episode was rehashed from the previous new series Dalek episodes than the classic serials, but it does share some similarities with some classic Dalek episodes. That said, many of the classic Dalek episodes were also quite bad, so that's not necessarily a plus in my book. I mean, I like just looking at the classic Daleks, but I think their last worthwhile classic episode happened sometime during Tom Baker's tenure.

bret_owen99 wrote:
as far as davies failing at the threads, some i thought were done better than other's. bad wolf was good(it was so scattered and different, i didn't know what it was going to be).
That's exactly what I mean by a terrible thread, though. A good thread leads you along, gives you more information with every inch along it, such that you can begin to voice more/less educated guesses as to what's going on instead of shooting in the dark. RPG (and story-driven action) games are great examples because there are hints that generally unfold as you advance, even though your particular missions and levels might be considered episodic. Seasons 3-5 of Buffy are also good examples, since they were episodic but provided new pieces of the puzzle (usually the Big Bad's master plan) with each episode.

I think Davies' best example of intriguing foreshadowing was the Saxon stuff -- first it just started off as Vote Saxon posters, which was kinda weak -- but then it became clear that Saxon was keeping tabs on things and there was that stuff with Martha's mother. Granted, we were still largely in the dark in terms of legitimate revelations (I think if I'd been running things, I would've had Saxon actually revealed around the seventh episode or so), but I was more interested in Saxon's identity with each new piece as opposed to just being bored and annoyed by the repetitive mentions of bad wolf, cracks in time, etc.

The knocking three times thing wasn't all that great for the duration of the specials, but the payoff was brilliant.

Quote :
i have a new theory about the crack...
That could be what's going on, but I can't really evaluate it because the story hasn't given me anything one way or another! Smile

And Krynoid, I totally agree about the backdrop. I forget who mentioned it above, but yeah, WWII is a better setting than modern times... if those are your only two options. I mean, Daleks were supposed to have been a threat to every being in the universe, right? So why the heck don't they ever do anything on other planets anymore? One could argue that they chose Earth for this particular mission because they wanted to lure the Doctor in and they know how much he loves him some humans... but their plan was stupid (among other things, I have no idea why they'd build a lock that could be opened by their worst enemy's voice) and could easily have been changed to suit a more alien setting.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 pm

ok, i think i need to defend the plot a little bit. especially since some people liked the previous two episodes. the daleks fell back in time, correct??? now if you were a time travelling arch nemesis of the doctor, where would you try to lure him out at??? would you go to mars? would you go to midnight? no, you would go to earth, because you knew that sooner or later, he would show up.

not only did they wait for him, they practically called him there. i mean, wwII, what would stand out more than alien tech? the doctor chased it in the empty child, nobody complained. sure, churchill called him, but if he hadn't, i'm sure the daleks would have blasted every nazi plane out of the sky to try to get the doctor's attention. it only happens that they didn't need to.

as far as the lock needing the doctor's voice, that is incorrect(as far as i figure it). it needed his "testimonial". the lock couldn't recognize these daleks(since they were "impure" spawn of davros). it's like trying to log onto you're computer, and you forget you're password. no matter what you do, you end up calling tech support for help, because you can't remember what you're password is. it didn't nee the doctor's voice, it needed for him to call them dalek's. it needed someone, anyone, to verify that they could use the lock. the only someone would be the doctor.

as far as people being upset that the union jack dalek wasn't used that much, i'm not upset. i'm kind of glad the reveal was that early in the episode. what did you think was going to happen?? the daleks were really helping the british??? that union jack dalek would save the day??? i was glad that it was only a few minutes in that they dropped they're not so clever disguise(not unlike the master in some stories), and revealed they're real plan.

overall, i do compare it to older episodes. sure, the older episodes weren't that great plot wise, but the actors made up for it. when i first started watching doctor who as a kid, i watched dalek episodes with william hartnell, and even jon pertwee. those were the fun ones i remember. i think they started getting all serious during the baker years, introducing davros(which i'm glad wasn't in this episode). the only dalek episode i can't stand has to be the colin baker one(the doctor was barely in the episode, and it was more about the mortuary staff than the daleks.

i think this series needs more episodes like this one. the first two, well i've already written my review of those. let's wait to see how blink 2 is. let's see if i like it, or i have another hatefueled review.
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Wes Crayon wrote:
Okay, I think bret is just messing with us now. Wink

Drathro wrote:

Ha ha. Possibly, but it's not like they're doing anything with it -- they just show it at the end of every episode. I hate lazy "hints" like that! These writers would do well to play a few RPGs to see how intrigue and suspense can be built by small hints and events here and there. Davies largely failed at it, and Moffat appears to be going the same route.

Im thinking the big in-your-face crack stuff is part of the finale,but its also distracting you from other subtle hints as well.
Back to top Go down

S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next