The Castellan
Ronpur
guvnagrover
Scary
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Rate S7E1: The Asylum of the Daleks
FANTASTIC!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap33%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Good!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap44%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 44% [ 19 ]
Okay...
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap21%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Bad!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap2%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
AWFUL!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap0%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Okay well we know the title of the episode and good old secret-keeping Moffat has revealed so much about the episode we may as well establish the thread now!

Last edited by Scary on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Scary wrote:
Okay well we know the title of the episode and good old secret-keeping Moffat has revealed so much about the episode we may as well establish the thread now!

I haven't kept up with the spoilers for this ep, so, spoil it for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm

There are so many meanings of "Asylum" I wonder what this one will be??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Maybe Daleks got locked in a time vortex again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 am

Ronpur wrote:
There are so many meanings of "Asylum" I wonder what this one will be??

This could be, perhaps, Daleks in their equivalent of a rubber room.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 am

The ? Doctor wrote:
Scary wrote:

I haven't kept up with the spoilers for this ep, so, spoil it for me! Very Happy

Well I don't read the spoilers hat much myself neither, rather I just hear them from other people. Apparently this episode will contain every single Dalek that the Doctor has ever faced, so it should be quite cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 am

Scary wrote:
The ? Doctor wrote:
Scary wrote:

Well I don't read the spoilers hat much myself neither, rather I just hear them from other people. Apparently this episode will contain every single Dalek that the Doctor has ever faced, so it should be quite cool. Very Happy

or a complete disaster. All depends on the writing....
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2208
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 pm

The only difference between the asylum staff & its patients is that the Daleks don't get to sleep in their own homes.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 am

Any ideas yet when its starting?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 am

August 25. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Rocco

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm

ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
August 25. Very Happy

REALLY? WAIT REALLY? (foul language removed by Moderator) REALLY? AMERICA TOO? LINKZ? OlaneaLNDLKSNklBEHJFKBajsbdkfsdjmb
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Rocco wrote:
ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
August 25. Very Happy

REALLY? WAIT REALLY? F****** REALLY? AMERICA TOO? LINKZ? OlaneaLNDLKSNklBEHJFKBajsbdkfsdjmb

Please don't swear on the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Rocco wrote:
ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
August 25. Very Happy

REALLY? WAIT REALLY? (foul language removed by Moderator) REALLY? AMERICA TOO? LINKZ? OlaneaLNDLKSNklBEHJFKBajsbdkfsdjmb

No uk its August 25. I watch online so it's good for me. Smile Matt said Aug 25.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:54 pm

We're exactly one month away today! FINALLY! cheers

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Tumblr_m5eu4cyEO91rngbze
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Scary wrote:
We're exactly one month away today! FINALLY! cheers

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Tumblr_m5eu4cyEO91rngbze

Woo! Finally don't have to spend a Saturday starting at my iPod hoping for something exiting to happen! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Rocco

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 pm

So there not running the US and UK simultaneously this year? Bummed but oh well. tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm

I will be watching online so don't matter to me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Rocco

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 pm

ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:

Well me to, but I'd rather have full HD quality and not have to rely on other people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Rocco wrote:
ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:

Well me to, but I'd rather have full HD quality and not have to rely on other people.

True. I do have someone in Assuie who shares with me. But may go on this one site to see it first. Which depends when the sun glares on my desk! Mad Then watch when person shares it.
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Rocco wrote:
So there not running the US and UK simultaneously this year? Bummed but oh well. tongue

What? Why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Rocco
Rocco

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Calixar wrote:
Rocco wrote:

What? Why?

No idea. Just heard here, ask ShopWorkerDoctor
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Well I heard from I will not say August 25. Smile
Back to top Go down
masterkhan
masterkhan

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:52 pm

I'll be seeing this in the cinema before the broadcast.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Calixar wrote:
Rocco wrote:

What? Why?

Rocco thought that the episode would air the exact same time in the US as it would in the UK on the exact same day etc. due to a misinterpretation of what ShopWorkerDoctor said. BBCA will still be airing the episode but like a week or two after the UK release or whatever the gap between the two broadcasts is these days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 pm

The Aug 25 date is when the UK will have it on. I will be seeing it online so I will be seeing it on that date.
Back to top Go down

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next