The Castellan
Ronpur
guvnagrover
Scary
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Rate S7E1: The Asylum of the Daleks
FANTASTIC!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_lcap33%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Good!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_lcap44%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 19 ]
Okay...
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Bad!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_lcap2%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
AWFUL!
S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
stetsons_are_cool7
stetsons_are_cool7

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2012-02-20

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Why did they make a big deal in this episode that Amy is dying or becoming a Dalek Zombie when everyone knows the Ponds aren't leaving until "Angels Takes Manhattan?"

Takes a bit of suspense away, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://creativecritic.blogspot.com/
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 pm

stetsons_are_cool7 wrote:
Why did they make a big deal in this episode that Amy is dying or becoming a Dalek Zombie when everyone knows the Ponds aren't leaving until "Angels Takes Manhattan?"

Yes, it does. If we had just known they were leaving this fall, and not in which episode, some of the drama would have worked better. Especially with the super secret guest star making her first appearance.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 pm

stetsons_are_cool7 wrote:

Because it was all about the "I love you more", "No, I love you more", even though the first part of the episode was "I hate you more", "No, I hate you more". Having gone through a painful divorce, maybe I'm just a little sensitive to how they write 2dimensional characters that don't really hate each other, and get back together as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Gallifreys Loss
Gallifreys Loss

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2012-07-23

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 am

Whatever happened to two hour or two part season premiers and season finales?? I really miss those.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Gallifreys Loss wrote:
Whatever happened to two hour or two part season premiers and season finales?? I really miss those.

No 2-part episodes this series, but hopefully they'll all be somewhat longer. We had them the last 2 years, though..so it's not like they've been gone that long.
Back to top Go down
Gallifreys Loss
Gallifreys Loss

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2012-07-23

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 pm

We've had the two-parters a couple years ago, but I can't remember any 2 hour premieres or finales since Tennant's years. Then again...I tend to block out a lot of stuff since he left. It still hurts! No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Gallifreys Loss wrote:
We've had the two-parters a couple years ago, but I can't remember any 2 hour premieres or finales since Tennant's years. Then again...I tend to block out a lot of stuff since he left. It still hurts! No

Last year we had a 2-part opener for series 6, and series 5 had a 2-part finale.

Edit: I JUST MADE my 3000th post .... (felt like it needed announcing Razz )
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 pm

You know I think it would've been awesome if they did an episode akin to something like this:
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:36 pm

I love that video. I stuck it on to the end of a DVD with a couple other Dalek fan films found on the net. I think that hall full of 1960's Daleks is what we all hoped Asylum was going to be like, but unfortunately we got the bronze dudes instead.

Still better than the BBC plonking down for a room full of hunchbanks, but ... oops don't want to offend anyone on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 am

There was actually as many classic Daleks as we thought there would be if you pause the episode and look closely (I believe Ronpur shared a link with the screencaps of all the classic Daleks). It's just that none of them spoke...
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm a little late to the party but haven't had much free time to share my thoughts on this episode. You all know what I'm gonna say anyways, right? Moffat sucks, Smith sucks, Amy sucks, blah blah blah....

Wrong.

I freakin' LOVED this episode. Matt Smith was great! I enjoyed it so much that I watched it twice on the first day. That's something I haven't done since Tennant's reign. Sure, there were problems, like where did Skaro come from, and Intensive Care Daleks being RTD-era, but really, so what? There's always something like that to complain about. It was a fun ride. Absolutely love the "new" Robomen. I want figures of all of them!

One thing that greatly enjoyed my enjoyment of this episode - it was my 2 3/4 year old son's first new Doctor Who episode. I filled my living room with every Dalek toy I could find (almost 75 of them!) and we sat on the couch and watched it together. He loved it. And now he likes the Dalek figures I gave him that he's broken. Before he didn't want to play with them and wanted mine from the shelf, but now he runs around the house with his broken ones saying "Eggs...eggs...eggs". He's asked to watch it about 5 times now.

It sure was nice to enjoy a new episode of Who. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 am

I just saw this episode tonight at my friend's house and I absolutely LOVED it!!

~
Back to top Go down

S7E1: Asylum of the Daleks (SPOILERS)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7