Thete
artanyus
Tuf
Ronpur
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Rate S5E3: Victory of the Daleks
Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto benne!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap19%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Great episode!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap21%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
T'was okay/average
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap35%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 17 ]
Hmm, needs a little work..
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap19%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Terrible, SHAMEFUL episode!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_lcap6%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Although, yet again, this episode hasn't been broadcasted yet, feel free to speculate and go mad over this upcoming Dalek episode! CANNOT WAIT! Even my Mum's watching this episode, simply because its WW2, and she usually hates Doctor Who. As I've said before, she calls it "Doctor Poo" Mad

Anyway, discuss!

Jon

Last edited by scarywood on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm

WW2 and the Daleks and Churchill! What could possibly go wrong!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Ronpur wrote:

An atomic bomb?
Back to top Go down
Tuf
Tuf

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

I am very much looking forward to this episode. I love the little nods to Power of the Daleks shown in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 am

DALEKS! DALEKS! DALEKS!

The only thing that I really don't like is the Doctor beating on the Dalek with a pipe. I believe he's just trying to provoke it... but now I'm seriously scared and excited for this episode. This is the one where I'll either love 11 or disregard him entirely.

Can't wait! Neither can my Daleks!
~
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 am

Ronpur wrote:

More Daleks...? Oh wait, thats a good thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 am

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
DALEKS! DALEKS! DALEKS!

The only thing that I really don't like is the Doctor beating on the Dalek with a pipe. I believe he's just trying to provoke it... but now I'm seriously scared and excited for this episode. This is the one where I'll either love 11 or disregard him entirely.

~

I can't wait either. This will probably be a deal breaker on whether or not I like 11 or not. I'm still geeking out over many things regarding the episode, and that's just from the previews.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am

artanyus wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
DALEKS! DALEKS! DALEKS!

~

I can't wait either. This will probably be a deal breaker on whether or not I like 11 or not. I'm still geeking out over many things regarding the episode, and that's just from the previews.

You know that "scientist" in the preview? I have theories about him. It also makes me hope that my personal fanon doesn't get broken either...
~
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:09 am

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
artanyus wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
DALEKS! DALEKS! DALEKS!

~

You know that "scientist" in the preview? I have theories about him. It also makes me hope that my personal fanon doesn't get broken either...
~

Totally understandable. And toy wise, aside from the Daleks we see in this episode, they need to make the Spitfires as a toy too. I want a small squadron of those.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 am

artanyus wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
artanyus wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
DALEKS! DALEKS! DALEKS!

~

~

Totally understandable. And toy wise, aside from the Daleks we see in this episode, they need to make the Spitfires as a toy too. I want a small squadron of those.

If they don't, spitfires will be joining my squadron. I have a ton of P-51s already. I'm just not sure what other diecast planes I have... P-51 is my obsession... much like Daleks. Very Happy I think my brother would really think I'm weird if I randomly started collecting tanks.
~
Back to top Go down
Thete
Thete

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 am

Araah! Someone has voted before seeing it again S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Suspect Unless The Moff or Matt Smith is on here you cant possibly know the episode is Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto benne! Although it does seem to be looking that way S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 am

a1cmustangpilot wrote:

If they don't, spitfires will be joining my squadron. I have a ton of P-51s already. I'm just not sure what other diecast planes I have... P-51 is my obsession... much like Daleks. Very Happy I think my brother would really think I'm weird if I randomly started collecting tanks.
~

P-51, Spitfires...nah, give me an F-4U Corsair any day!! You know its a good WW2 plane when it is still used in combat in 1968! Of course, the P-51 was in the same conflict, so ok, they are OK planes too:)

Corsairs are my obsession. Built a model of almost every major type, and have so many books on them, even a repro flight manual!

And all because of the old TV show, Ba Ba Black Sheep!
Back to top Go down
denali76c
denali76c

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:10 pm

i speculate that at some point in the episode they'll want to exterminate the doctor..twice.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 pm

denali76c wrote:
i speculate that at some point in the episode they'll want to exterminate the doctor..twice.

That is like saying the sun might come up tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:25 pm

and speaking of Daleks:
Radio Times cover and big spoiler!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wOkCEeD1XVg/S8NG88u8Z0I/AAAAAAAAAEE/Bne0x51j-rg/s1600/mainImage.jpg

And apparently, they come in a rainbow of colors!! (or colours, depending on your location)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Ronpur wrote:
and speaking of Daleks:
Radio Times cover and big spoiler!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wOkCEeD1XVg/S8NG88u8Z0I/AAAAAAAAAEE/Bne0x51j-rg/s1600/mainImage.jpg

And apparently, they come in a rainbow of colors!! (or colours, depending on your location)

That looks awesome! Who thinks that CO might go Dapol with these Daleks if there are a "rainbow of colours"?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:16 pm

That new Dalek is so pathetic. I can't even put into words, I'm laughing so hard. I gotta go outside and think about something a little less ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Just saw pictures of the yellow and blue Daleks and I think I've changed my mind. The design isn't bad, its just the colours. However, I do like the grey and black one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Ronpur wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:

~

P-51, Spitfires...nah, give me an F-4U Corsair any day!! You know its a good WW2 plane when it is still used in combat in 1968! Of course, the P-51 was in the same conflict, so ok, they are OK planes too:)

Corsairs are my obsession. Built a model of almost every major type, and have so many books on them, even a repro flight manual!

And all because of the old TV show, Ba Ba Black Sheep!

Yes, I love the Corsairs as well thanks to that show. I've seen them frequently at the Arlington Air Show that we have here every year. Whenever one of those started, you knew about it because it is so big and noisy. It's a beautiful plane though, and I definitely wouldn't kick one out of my hangar.

Just... if we're talking about the European campaign or the North African theatre... my area of interest will lie just about solely in those P-51s and Bf 109s. Very Happy
~
Back to top Go down
retrodude
retrodude

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm

oh you just gotta love dem good old daleks. And they are on our side apparently what could go wrong with that Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://you tube - https://www.youtube.com/user/retrodude333
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 pm

retrodude wrote:
oh you just gotta love dem good old daleks. And they are on our side apparently what could go wrong with that Suspect

I highly doubt they are on "our side", although you have no idea how I wish that was possible. Sad

Only a small portion of my Dalek toy army is actually good. The rest are their normal Dalek selves... plotting room domination and destruction for the gerbils...
~
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 pm

I wonder if these Daleks could be the new Imperials??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Ronpur wrote:
I wonder if these Daleks could be the new Imperials??

I really really really hope that is true so that way then the Daleks can still remain their sleek little selves.

I'd be really upset if this was the whole new look to the Daleks. I can't imagine hating them again. Sad
~
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:59 pm

I would hope for someone to customize a Dapol Dalek to make a WW2 one to sell (for a friend; not a Whovian, but loves his historical planes and tanks).

Heck, when it DOES come out, I'll get one for him JUST to put in with his collection!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:07 am

amagon wrote:
I would hope for someone to customize a Dapol Dalek to make a WW2 one to sell (for a friend; not a Whovian, but loves his historical planes and tanks).

Heck, when it DOES come out, I'll get one for him JUST to put in with his collection!

It's not hard to customize, but you'd need to make sure to get the paint accurate (he'd notice, if he is into historical planes and tanks). The only other difficult part is finding a Dapol Dalek to customize that doesn't break the bank. :/
~
Back to top Go down

S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next