64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
digby
digby

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2007-09-28

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 2:32 pm

thebreen wrote:
On the other hand, if the good folks at WhoNA get some in stock (especially those B&M) sets, I'd still be interested.  What I really want though, is that Pertwee & Tardis!

I know this is slightly off topic, but do you guys remember back in 2013 or so when reps for Character Options were saying that collectors around the world were begging and demanding they make a 3-inch line?

Yeah .... I want a 5-inch Pertwee and Tardis!

Back to top Go down
http://www.toweroftechnobabble.com
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Screw Character
Back to top Go down
Ben C.
Ben C.

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2014-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Best Pertwee head I've seen thus far, and the TARDIS is outstanding. Not too keen on it being glossy, but great attention to detail. It's really disappointing that these sets aren't readily or easily available in the U.S. (yet?)

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 3rdtardissmsm
Back to top Go down
jayfool

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 6:26 pm

thebreen wrote:
Hmmm... that certain retailer is already sold out!

Because it says "Temporarily Out of Stock"? The listing has been saying that since the beginning. Nothing has sold out yet. You or anyone else can still order, if the desire is there. I hope so. I want this Amazon exclusive to be a success so that more will happen in the future.
Back to top Go down
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 9:26 pm

Oh, now I'm super jealous of that Pertwee/TARDIS set.
Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com
Ben C.
Ben C.

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:50 am

TinDogRory wrote:
Oh, now I'm super jealous of that Pertwee/TARDIS set.
As the hysteria dies down so too is the price gouging, so that's a good thing. I do wish they were available here (U.S.) though; I got lucky with this set, but I've seen some pics of really shoddy QC on these sets - really bad paint jobs on the figures, and most recently a TARDIS where they weathered everything but the front (doors)!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:19 pm

I would gladly buy two of those 3rd & TARDIS sets. I'd tweak one TARDIS for the 4th Doctor, since I never got one the first time it was offered.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:43 pm

It is interesting which version of the Third Doctors TARDIS they are using. After all The TARDIS did not change between "Planet of the Spiders" and "Robot". I never did figure out which version of the TARIDS for the 4th Doctor was used the 1976 one or the 1980 one. And Tom inherited Jon's obviously as it looks the same on screen in the regeneration story's
Back to top Go down
Prydonian

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:59 am

I’m wondering how much is a reasonable amount to expect to pay for the new TARDIS set, anyway. $50? $100?
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:58 am

$50
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2018-08-30

PostSubject: new B&M 5" figures   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 10:15 am

Hi, I can get all these figures and will happily ship to US. One set works out at $54, two sets at $80, all three for $100. Prices include standard postage. Tracked and signed an extra $5. Regards, Dave
Back to top Go down
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Yeah, $50 is about right. The electronics bay prices are just too steep at this time.
Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Dave G wrote:
Hi, I can get all these figures and will happily ship to US. One set works out at $54, two sets at $80, all three for $100. Prices include standard postage. Tracked and signed an extra $5. Regards, Dave

Can you get the Tardis sets?
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: figure sets   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Brain of Davros wrote:
Dave G wrote:

Can you get the Tardis sets?

No joy with the 4th Dr TARDIS sets yet. My local B&M has all the figure sets and I've posted a couple to the US this week with no issues. I'm not sure how the rules of this forum work but if you want to order one/two/three of the new sets at the prices I've quoted message me on here. I take PayPal and provide proof of postage- the postage cost is reduced if you but more than one as I can repackage them into one box.
Back to top Go down
Prydonian

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Ordering from Amazon UK works out to about $80, £17 of that being shipping. I don’t have a clue where I’ll be able to get one for $50. Have we discovered whether WhoNA will be getting them?

So, Dave, no luck with the Third Doctor/TARDIS yet?
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 4:00 am

Not as yet: plenty of Bill Potts sets and occasional 70s/11th doctor sets in-between rows of old 9th doctor sets.(doctor, rose and auton)
Back to top Go down
djdwtw101785
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 5:48 pm

I managed to get hold of all 4 B&M sets
I got the 1st 3 figures sets I'm waiting on the 3rd doctor & TARDIS set. Should have sometime next week
I wasn't going sit & wait for any new figures coming to America so I'm started hunting
Back to top Go down
gitwer
gitwer

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Folks in the UK, out of curiosity, are any of last year's B&M 3 packs (Monsters, 4th w K9 & Leela, 9th with Rose & Auton) still on the shelves?
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:55 am

One near me has a row full of ninth with rose and Auton. I did see a 4th with Leela and k9 a while ago. Still not seen a 3rd TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
DRintheTARDIS
DRintheTARDIS

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:26 pm

The two sets arrived from England yesterday, my sister who is English got the sets for me. B&M were very kind in putting a set each aside for me when they came in. The sets are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Hopefully they'll do well enough for character to produce more. Would be great to have a Nardole next to Bill!
Back to top Go down
Ben C.
Ben C.

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:28 pm

DRintheTARDIS wrote:
The two sets arrived from England yesterday, my sister who is English got the sets for me. B&M were very kind in putting a set each aside for me when they came in. The sets are awesome.
Congrats!
I actually got a second 'Third Doctor and TARDIS set' just so I can have this particular TARDIS near me... the other has a place in the 'Doctor Who Cabinet', and it's not too easy to access. Need this right on the desk... it's such a fantastic looking piece. Now that the prices have become more reasonable, I highly encourage anyone with the means to pick a set up.
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 am

managed to get a couple of Tardis sets today. Will be putting them up at £35 plus postage and will post to US if anyone wants to order one.
Back to top Go down
SirPrize
SirPrize

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:31 am

Dave G wrote:
managed to get a couple of Tardis sets today. Will be putting them up at £35 plus postage and will post to US if anyone wants to order one.

I thought they were £20 in the shops?
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 am

£24.99 RRP in shops
Postage to US comes in at £15.15 tracked and signed so £50 in total to send to USA
Back to top Go down

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next