64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
djdwtw101785
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2014-12-03

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 7:16 am

A surprise announcement yesterday on new B&M sets
A new 3rd doctor & TARDIS set
Then repainted version of the big finished sets
7th Doctor & Dalek
8th Doctor & Dalek
War doctor & Dalek
All sets a supposedly release to B&M stores today
Back to top Go down
Dave G
Dave G

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2018-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:31 am

If any of you guys are wanting the 2020 sets, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. Will work out about $33 per set plus postage of $26 for tracked and signed to States under 2kg. Tardis set weighs about 600g and a dalek pack about 350g. Thanks, Dave
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 12:59 pm

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 88f92810
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 43a0de10
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 Ad2adc10
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:00 pm

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 B2e34210
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 267bf510
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 099fb310
Back to top Go down
scoodee
scoodee

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:01 pm

Dave, I'd be very interested in assistance getting the 3rd Doctor set. It looks pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:01 pm

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 B3f62410
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:02 pm

Just want to bump this pic too
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 D09e7f10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 4:47 pm

The 2020 sets are underwhelming. The War Doctor figure is tired and seriously needs to be put to rest!!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 5:28 pm

I just noticed that the Seventh Doctor is wearing his hat this time...
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Regina Falange wrote:
The 2020 sets are underwhelming.  The War Doctor figure is tired and seriously needs to be put to rest!!

I agree on the War Doctor, but I guess people are still clamoring for this one.  I got mine 7 years ago and ... Oh wait, that has been an awful long time ago.  I guess there are new collectors joining who feel they've missed out on some Doctors.  I've got my Morbius and Time Crash 5th Doctor from the very beginning so some of these B+M sets don't really do it for me either.  Someone on another forum wrote about "a bright red waistcoat at last!".  

I will admit I'm a sucker for another Classic TARDIS.  Every single time.
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 7:11 pm

That 3rd Doctor is really good looking. I wish it had been a 2nd Doctor and his TARDIS but hey, another Pert is good too.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:17 pm

Hey, WhoNA, any chance of getting that Monster of Peladon 3rd Doctor and TARDIS set? I know it's a B+M exclusive so I'm not sure what your options will be.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 1:37 pm

I got my Monster of Peladon TARDIS in the post today, and its fabulous!

Sorry for the overexposure, but Pert is kind of pale and pasty for some reason.  His collar lapels ARE black with the dark green jacket.

The TARDIS is very different from the Robot one.  The blue is brighter, the Police Box signs are white with black lettering, and its weathered differently.
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 Pert_p10
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:18 pm

He looks almost lifelike
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Mine showed up after being in customs for longer than it took to cross the pond. But it is gorgeous!

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 Pelado10
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:11 pm

I guess everyone has seen the leaked photos of these?

Fourth Doctor Companions set (Sarah Jane from Season 12, Romana I and Romana II)
UNIT 1971/"Claws of Axos" set (Benton, Brig, Yates)
13th Doctor Companions set (Judoon, Ryan, Yasmin)
Dalek History/"The Daleks" set (two Daleks from 'The Daleks', reissue)
Dalek History/"Dalek Invasion of Earth set (two different daleks from 'DIOE', reissue)
"The War Games" Doctor + TARDIS set

You'll note all the photos are of packaged examples, so these should definitely be happening, leak or no leak.

Last edited by amckinney on Sat May 16, 2020 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the word "insert" to "reissue" for the DIOE Dalek History set)
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 9:51 pm

Guys...

...before anybody does this...

...please don't post any leaked photos here.

WhoNA has gotten in trouble before from Character Options when leaked photos have been posted here.

So please, lets wait for the official announcement and photos.

Thanks,
Sea
Administrator
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:23 pm

amckinney wrote:
I guess everyone has seen the leaked photos of these?

Fourth Doctor Companions set (Sarah Jane from Season 12, Romana I and Romana II)
UNIT 1971/"Claws of Axos" set (Benton, Brig, Yates)
13th Doctor Companions set (Judoon, Ryan, Yasmin)
Dalek History/"The Daleks" set (two Daleks from 'The Daleks', reissue)
Dalek History/"Dalek Invasion of Earth set (two different daleks from 'DIOE', insert)
"The War Games" Doctor + TARDIS set

You'll note all the photos are of packaged examples, so these should definitely be happening, leak or no leak.

I am beyond excited!!!!!!

Was just going to post pics but afro

The Romana Set is amazing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:02 am

amckinney wrote:

Dalek History/"Dalek Invasion of Earth set (two different daleks from 'DIOE', insert)

Edit: I meant to say "reissue" rather than "insert" on this, as both of those figures have been issued before (though the "plain" DIOE Dalek may have only available before with the SFX sound chip, and the black Dalek was in a 2-pack with Hartnell's Doctor).
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:12 pm

NightWinggl wrote:
Some new B&M sets that were leaked on to Ebay... Really hope we see these State side.

Did you not see my post announcing these (and the Mod's post asking people not to post photos on here)????
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:15 pm

When Doctor Who figures started waning out of the market several years ago, I never thought we would ever see another classic companion. Well, color me purple and fly me to the moon! I only hope this opens the door for us to see at least one companion for every Doctor. From the beginning, I have held out for a Susan, Ian and Barbara set.
Back to top Go down
NightWinggl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat May 16, 2020 3:00 pm

amckinney wrote:
NightWinggl wrote:
Some new B&M sets that were leaked on to Ebay... Really hope we see these State side.

Did you not see my post announcing these (and the Mod's post asking people not to post photos on here)????

Nope I didn't Sorry. Kind of lame. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat May 16, 2020 3:16 pm

NightWinggl wrote:
amckinney wrote:
NightWinggl wrote:

You may think its lame, but those are the rules of this forum.

https://whona.forumotion.com/t4989-welcome-messages-to-newbies

Sea,
Admin
Back to top Go down
NightWinggl

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:02 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
NightWinggl wrote:
amckinney wrote:
NightWinggl wrote:

You may think its lame, but those are the rules of this forum.

https://whona.forumotion.com/t4989-welcome-messages-to-newbies

Sea,
Admin

My point is that it's lame that WHONA would get in trouble for people sharing toy info. I got the pics from a Facebook group, and the source was ebay listings. I get most of toy news now from FB, and is where I have most of my toy conversations these days, and where apparently as a Fan and collector where I should go if Forums are going to have draconian rules about the dissemination of information. I'm not exactly a Newbie... Been on these Forums since 2008, I came back in to see if there was any news or pics about the new figs... But I guess if the rules are such that nothing is shared until a press release is given, there really isn't much for me here... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 15 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Unlike most forums and groups, this forum is an extension of WhoNA's online retail store of licensed Doctor Who merchandise.  

In the past when leaked photos of various products have been published here (including action figures from Character Options specifically), the companies have contacted WhoNA and demanded they remove the content or potentially face action by these companies.

They have to protect their business.
Back to top Go down

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next