21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

WAIT......Isn't that Peter Davison's arm in the background????
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Yeah...but as an anniversary show....

It wasn't much of a celebration.

Silver Nemesis was an Anniversary Special? Huh, never knew that. As a story by itself, it's not bad. But as an Anniversary special...

Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:21 am

idk, i kinda like to think theres a difference between lying and trying to keep a secret, well secret so that it doesn't ruin the surprise, i swear, doctor who is getting to be like professional wrestling, its like people are only watching it to hate it. lol said with affection. if you don't get giddy as a child when the new episodes come on....... i feel for ya, i really do. this past sat, i turned off my phone, blared the stereo much to loud and just sat back and let awesome new who wash right over me. matt smith has become my fav new doctor, and i love the moff! he has done, imo what the show desperatlly has needed since the shows cannon got waaaaaaaayyyyy outta control. he is slowly resetting things back to where they kinda were at the beginning of the show, and when it gets passed on to someone else i think the seeds he is sowing will pay off in spades, just my opinion. a thing i was thinking about earlier today, that i think really set tom baker apart was not just his god given talent to be that character, but it was the way he stayed through different production teams, and with each team his persona got to expand or change or the stories changed in style and tempo, subject ect.. that's what i really want to see in the future from either matt staying who i love, or perhaps the next doctor. i really have to wonder sometimes if david had stayed to do two years with moff how different all this negative talk would be, but that's me a dreamer. like i said just my opinions. hope all is well in whonivers,

and ps on the subject of old doctors coming back, its a cheesy anniversary show! i don't care how old or ridiculous they may look now, or who gets what screen time, my inner ten year old does not give a darn!lol put a hat, coat and scarf on tom, and my ten year old eyes will come back into focus! bring em all on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Ironmac
Captain Ironmac

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 pm

hitman hart wrote:
idk, i kinda like to think theres a difference between lying and trying to keep a secret, well secret so that it doesn't ruin the surprise, i swear, doctor who is getting to be like professional wrestling, its like people are only watching it to hate it. lol said with affection. if you don't get giddy as a child when the new episodes come on....... i feel for ya, i really do. this past sat, i turned off my phone, blared the stereo much to loud and just sat back and let awesome new who wash right over me. matt smith has become my fav new doctor, and i love the moff! he has done, imo what the show desperatlly has needed since the shows cannon got waaaaaaaayyyyy outta control. he is slowly resetting things back to where they kinda were at the beginning of the show, and when it gets passed on to someone else i think the seeds he is sowing will pay off in spades, just my opinion. a thing i was thinking about earlier today, that i think really set tom baker apart was not just his god given talent to be that character, but it was the way he stayed through different production teams, and with each team his persona got to expand or change or the stories changed in style and tempo, subject ect.. that's what i really want to see in the future from either matt staying who i love, or perhaps the next doctor. i really have to wonder sometimes if david had stayed to do two years with moff how different all this negative talk would be, but that's me a dreamer. like i said just my opinions. hope all is well in whonivers,

and ps on the subject of old doctors coming back, its a cheesy anniversary show! i don't care how old or ridiculous they may look now, or who gets what screen time, my inner ten year old does not give a darn!lol put a hat, coat and scarf on tom, and my ten year old eyes will come back into focus! bring em all on! Very Happy

AMEN this is gonna be a heck of a special
Back to top Go down
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 am

I just spotted a dalek gun in the background. What could this mean?

NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 P8URCqD
Back to top Go down
http://ecaudios.forumotion.co.uk/
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:21 am

Could mean that there's a Dalek in the studio offices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm

A Dalek is forcing David and Matt to look so chummy. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 pm

"EMBRACE!
EMBRACE!
EMBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Maybe the 10th Doctor is actually............

a ZYGON!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm

With a TARDIS? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm

looks like a police box to me
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 am

How can you tell though?
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:34 pm

I'll bet it's a Mechanoid. MECHANOIDS FOR DA 50TH!!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm

While watching Terror of the Zygons tonight, I realized that every Doctor could appear in the special, if the have all been captured. The Zygons keep their human templates in alcoves with their heads covered. Not to hard to have all of them in a Zygon ship and 11 only has time to release 10 for help!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Kate Stewart is back!!

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2013/04/jemma-redgrave-080413163008.html
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:30 pm

You don't know how excited I am just to see this... Shocked

NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 17928_10152733862720389_12743359_n
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Sleep

Im looking forward to an Adventure in Time and Space.
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:01 am

The only highlight for me is Ten being back otherwise it would have been nice to have had McGann have a 2nd shot as the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: NO returning Doctors for the 50th   NO returning Doctors for the 50th - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am

Moffat must be calling up Michael Bay and George Lucas for advise on how to annoy fandoms.
Back to top Go down

NO returning Doctors for the 50th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2