greenk9
9 posters
AuthorMessage
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

If you were the master... Empty
PostSubject: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:15 pm

If you were the master... what would you get people to do for you?

:master:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:05 pm

my laundry
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:48 pm

don't forget dishes!
Back to top Go down
ozjenny

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Last year's tax return - and find me some creative and lucrative deductions, please!
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:09 pm

Laundry? Dishes? Small time compared to the dusting! But seriously, I think as the Master you'd be able to work your will through an evil plan that would allow you to topple the leadership of all Merry Maid style services. You could combine all of them into one organization and when you had the worlds elite as your clients you could simply stop all the cleaning. The filth and dirt would eventually cause the health of the rich and powerful to decline and their mental faculties to fail them. Once weakened you could easily force them into signing away their wealth and power and allowing you to finALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHahaha aahh uuhh uh I mean yeah, dusting, I'd get someone to do that. And maybe check the dates on my meds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 12:45 am

ahem, I am something of a domesticated despot, if I were the Master that is.

I already have the ability/individuals that I know to do my bidding for me, I just never had them do laundry for me is all.

And all-encompassing power is over rated!

And we havent heard from the starter of this post.
Back to top Go down
forbidden_moose

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 am

I would start a big zoo with aliens and extinct creatures in it and I would make a mint and it would be neat.
Back to top Go down
scoodee
scoodee

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:06 pm

I'd have a lot of fun with Mrs. Saxon. She looked pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:17 pm

scoodee wrote:
I'd have a lot of fun with Mrs. Saxon. She looked pretty good to me.

Giggity.

If I were The Master.... Hmm, I haven't gotten that far in my writing to do that to my character yet, though it does happen....

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Judoon Platoon
Judoon Platoon

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Id get all the figures in the entire galaxy...
MUUUUUAAAHHH
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 7:21 pm

Well is I were the master I would hypnotise someone to clean my cat's litterbox...then I would command the Sci-fi channel to air Doctor Who the same time it airs in Great Britain.

Then after that world domination...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 8:36 pm

start small, begin with cook county. I would remove the feline from the life cycle genome :master:

How is THAT for evil?
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 11:55 pm

Mr. Hoosier...now now cats are cool. If I were the Master the one thing I could not get to obey me is a cat...they are much smarter than us...ha!

So if you were the master and you could control Cook County what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 12:09 am

Cats cancelled Doctor Who! I know it for a fact, I got a report from a goldfish that overheard it.

Except those dwarf cats, they are ok.

Cook County? Ever heard of Cyber-Conversion? With only a few exceptions, they have to be the dang dumbest people on the planet!
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 3:16 am

ozjenney-There is a deduction in the US for collectibles! You can actually write off your Who purchase if you really buy a lot.
Back to top Go down
ozjenny

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:46 am

LakeErieMonster wrote:
ozjenney-There is a deduction in the US for collectibles! You can actually write off your Who purchase if you really buy a lot.

Really? That's so...civilized! Laughing I'm actually going to have a talk to my accountant and see if I can write them off as a work-related expense, since I do honestly keep them all in a big tub in the classroom! You never know...
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:08 pm

If I were the master I would make Michael Grade wear Colin Baker's suit and cluck like a chicken. For new who fans Grade was the guy who cancelled who in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Did you hear the real reason why he fired Colin Baker?

To quote a character from a Star Trek Next Gen episode, "it surprised the Hell out of me"
Back to top Go down
JohnPertwee
JohnPertwee

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Do tell...
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Hoosier Whovian wrote:
Did you hear the real reason why he fired Colin Baker?

To quote a character from a Star Trek Next Gen episode, "it surprised the Hell out of me"

Alright, now I know you're living for drama building moments. Soooo?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Mikey boy was good friends with Colins ex wife and so in a fit of pique and to make her happy got rid of him.

It was in an extended interview with Colin in Doctor Who magazine conducted with the former timelord himself
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: If you were the master...   If you were the master... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:24 am

Really? Poor Colin.
Back to top Go down

If you were the master...
Page 1 of 1