20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:20 pm

LtViperPilot wrote:
Tothas wrote:
Honestly kid, i dont care what you like. What does a 14 year old child know about religion or blasphemy? I agree with the sex related humor being inapproriate but Mattylover didnt say 'Bow down and worship Matt Smith, the true and powerful God!!' It was a joke, you know that thing you go haha after hearing. I mean really, lighten up. Your a kid, go act like one. Of course, now-a-days that means hop on WoW and grief someone but to each their own.

Yeah, troll. Scary, don't respond. Your first assement is the right one. We know you better than this person so don't rise to it, yeah?
~

Definately Troll. Save your energies for better things, mate.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:22 pm

CGren123 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
Tothas wrote:
Honestly kid, i dont care what you like. What does a 14 year old child know about religion or blasphemy? I agree with the sex related humor being inapproriate but Mattylover didnt say 'Bow down and worship Matt Smith, the true and powerful God!!' It was a joke, you know that thing you go haha after hearing. I mean really, lighten up. Your a kid, go act like one. Of course, now-a-days that means hop on WoW and grief someone but to each their own.

Yeah, troll. Scary, don't respond. Your first assement is the right one. We know you better than this person so don't rise to it, yeah?
~

I know. I may be a child but I'm hardly the immature one here.

You're an adult, yes? Why don't you go act like one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Tothas

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh because i dont agree with the 14 year old, i'm a troll? haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Scarywood wrote:
CGren123 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
Tothas wrote:

~

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but it doesn't mean they need to speak it. This just reaks of YouTube pettiness and so, Scary, my advice would be to learn that for old discussions like this, just don't bother responding. It's better to let someone vent their opinion than give in to it. Just because they say something doesn't mean you should respond.

Sometimes it's better not to. Saves a lot of stress on everyone, starting with yourself. Wink
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:34 pm

LtViperPilot wrote:
Scarywood wrote:
CGren123 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
Tothas wrote:

~

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but it doesn't mean they need to speak it. This just reaks of YouTube pettiness and so, Scary, my advice would be to learn that for old discussions like this, just don't bother responding. It's better to let someone vent their opinion than give in to it. Just because they say something doesn't mean you should respond.

Sometimes it's better not to. Saves a lot of stress on everyone, starting with yourself. Wink
~

yup agreed.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:58 am

No one should be criticized for their beliefs in here. We are supposed to be having fun in this forum...
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 am

SeaDevil wrote:
No one should be criticized for their beliefs in here. We are supposed to be having fun in this forum...

What he said!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 pm

SeaDevil wrote:

Thank you!! cheers Too bad you're not here to see this. Sad Oh well you will be later. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:26 pm

So... any fun "posters" to look at?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 pm

jaredofmo wrote:

I thought the Captain Jack one was quite amusing!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:42 pm

jaredofmo wrote:

Should I post one? * Shivers.* Only doing two. I do have others but the way people HATE my items not going to bother. Mad

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 107ozo1

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 2hgxthx
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Mattylover11 wrote:

Should I post one? * Shivers.* Only doing two. I do have others but the way people HATE my items not going to bother. Mad

I don't hate them, I just think the inappropriate content is wrong for this board. But anyway, this debate was from December, which was 5 months ago! We shouldn't fall out because some newbie-troll comes along mouthing off, eh? Friends? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Scarywood wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:

I don't hate them, I just think the inappropriate content is wrong for this board. But anyway, this debate was from December, which was 5 months ago! We shouldn't fall out because some newbie-troll comes along mouthing off, eh? Friends? Smile

Yes. But he/she wasn't trolling. Ok I gave my 11 cents. ( Eleventh Doctor) End of story. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 pm

That's it. I'm taking a crack at this.

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 Motivatorbb9efd4a6ef4a5364e8ba618b5583770caa32a81
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
That's it. I'm taking a crack at this.

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 Motivatorbb9efd4a6ef4a5364e8ba618b5583770caa32a81

Heh heh... too bad the one that he really needs to kick he ended up marrying instead,
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm

You should have seen Confidential a few weeks ago, Matt had a Badger hand puppet!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Mattylover11 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:

Yes. But he/she wasn't trolling. Ok I gave my 11 cents. ( Eleventh Doctor) End of story. Laughing

Well the fact he/she came out of the blue, ranting at me when I don't even know her and simply joined to make a negative remark or two and to drag up the past... yeah, I'd say that's trolling. But that's just my 10 pennies worth! Razz

Last edited by Scarywood on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Scarywood wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:

Well the fact he/she came out of the blue, rantings at me when I don't even know her and simply joined to make a negative remarks or two and drag up the past... yeah, I'd say that's trolling. But that's just my 10 pennies worth! Razz

Laughing Nothing wrong with doctor doctor humor! * Shouts.* OMG I'm now doing the doctor doctor jokes!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ( If you're on the GB forum you'd kn ow. Trust me.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Am i missing something here?

Are these posters even remotely motivational or merely a way for a certain forum member to flood the post with pictures of a certain Mr M Smith???

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 pm

workstinx wrote:

Are these posters even remotely motivational or merely a way for a certain forum member to flood the post with pictures of a certain Mr M Smith???

Both. Well, if Matt Smith motivates you. I've seen a lot of weird "motivational posters" in my day...

And since only one person commented, repost!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
workstinx wrote:

Both. Well, if Matt Smith motivates you. I've seen a lot of weird "motivational posters" in my day...

Should it not say

Rory

So MANY deaths - so little time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:06 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
workstinx wrote:

Thank you. Very Happy Again very nice.

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 14lqxcx

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 343gcxy
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 pm

I love the Rory poster, jared...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
workstinx wrote:

Cute, definitely cute!

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 am

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 4 I280sh
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who motivational poster
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next