20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2208
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Why has nobody posted theis yet?
Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Ace_as11

Last edited by Evil Monkey Pope on Sun May 29, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Ace_asskickery_motivation_by_Wickedfeylady

They *COUGH.* Think this thread should be deleted. Rolling Eyes

P.S. funny pic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I've always liked this one...

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 TimeLordPopUpBlocker_1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Masterjb4
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Ace_asskickery_motivation_by_Wickedfeylady

Or... "Dalek Assault: 11 wasn't the first."
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 am

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Zjw5c3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 am

Cruel Angel wrote:

Where do I order this one? sunny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:

Where do I order this one? sunny

I would like to know as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:

cheers YES.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm

you're gonna say why i know. Sad

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 2ro6b0z
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 40b1ee2f-839a-4e11-b7cb-11e7b8788ecf
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 pm

ahem

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 2qk1gs0

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 2cysnph
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 14v1euw
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Mwulwg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 2zyg0wi
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2208
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Original
Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 Tumblr_llntwoPNqb1qe38nio1_500
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Tothas

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:25 pm

I've never posted on this forum until reading this thread. Now while i agree some of the 'posters' are a lil inappropriate for a site that people of all ages use, what i find truly inappropriate is Scarywood's reaction to the 'God' poster. Blasphemy? Really? I mean, do you really think Mattylover11 prays to Matt Smith every night before bed? And even if he/she does, who are you to decide that they are wrong? As for myself, I believe they were simply making a joke. George Carlin joked about praying not to God, but to Joe Pesci. I didn't see anyone in the audience stand up and call him a blasphemer. And if they weren't joking, how is that blasphemy? Is it blasphemous to believe something other than what other people believe? Try taking things a lil less seriously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Tothas wrote:
I've never posted on this forum until reading this thread. Now while i agree some of the 'posters' are a lil inappropriate for a site that people of all ages use, what i find truly inappropriate is Scarywood's reaction to the 'God' poster. Blasphemy? Really? I mean, do you really think Mattylover11 prays to Matt Smith every night before bed? And even if he/she does, who are you to decide that they are wrong? As for myself, I believe they were simply making a joke. George Carlin joked about praying not to God, but to Joe Pesci. I didn't see anyone in the audience stand up and call him a blasphemer. And if they weren't joking, how is that blasphemy? Is it blasphemous to believe something other than what other people believe? Try taking things a lil less seriously.

Why thank you new member. Smile About time I get someone who understands. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Tothas wrote:

I'd first like to make the point that the post you refer to was made a long time ago.

Now, personally as a Christian, I believe it to be a sin to idle anyone else other than God. Whether she was joking or not, it's really something one should not take lightly. I don't care if she is a believer or not, there should be a little respect when it comes to religion. Just common decency in my opinion.

But seriously, did you join this forum just to say that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Tothas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

LMAO No, I didn't join just to say that. I joined this site to have people to discuss DW with. I read this thread expecting to laugh, and I did until i saw your post. Maybe because I'm an atheist, I find it easier to find the humor in it all. Mattylover11 didn't say anything about your religion or your God. The word God doesn't automatically mean Christianity. You speak of common decency, isn't tolerance of other beliefs and religions the decent thing to do? If they had blatantly disrespected your religion then I could understand your feelings but that isnt the case. As i said before, try taking things a lil less seriously.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Tothas wrote:
LMAO No, I didn't join just to say that. I joined this site to have people to discuss DW with. I read this thread expecting to laugh, and I did until i saw your post. Maybe because I'm an atheist, I find it easier to find the humor in it all. Mattylover11 didn't say anything about your religion or your God. The word God doesn't automatically mean Christianity. You speak of common decency, isn't tolerance of other beliefs and religions the decent thing to do? If they had blatantly disrespected your religion then I could understand your feelings but that isnt the case. As i said before, try taking things a lil less seriously.

I don't at all like that your first post is full of attitude. Not a very good impression for yourself, hmm?

I never said that she said anything about Christianity. I'm just saying that as a Christian, this is blasphemey. As it would be to any religion.

To be honest, I don't need to justify myself. The fact Mattylover called Smith 'God,' and relates to sex on a family forum is wrong. I needn't say anymore. So if you're looking for an argument, go to Gallifrey Base or Doctorwhotoys.net.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Scarywood wrote:
Tothas wrote:

I don't at all like that your first post is full of attitude. Not a very good impression for yourself, hmm?

I never said that she said anything about Christianity. I'm just saying that as a Christian, this is blasphemey. As it would be to any religion.

To be honest, I don't need to justify myself. The fact Mattylover called Smith 'God,' and relates to sex on a family forum is wrong. I needn't say anymore. So if you're looking for an argument, go to Gallifrey Base or Doctorwhotoys.net.

Don't feed the troll. Razz

~
Back to top Go down
Tothas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Honestly kid, i dont care what you like. What does a 14 year old child know about religion or blasphemy? I agree with the sex related humor being inapproriate but Mattylover didnt say 'Bow down and worship Matt Smith, the true and powerful God!!' It was a joke, you know that thing you go haha after hearing. I mean really, lighten up. Your a kid, go act like one. Of course, now-a-days that means hop on WoW and grief someone but to each their own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Tothas wrote:
Honestly kid, i dont care what you like. What does a 14 year old child know about religion or blasphemy? I agree with the sex related humor being inapproriate but Mattylover didnt say 'Bow down and worship Matt Smith, the true and powerful God!!' It was a joke, you know that thing you go haha after hearing. I mean really, lighten up. Your a kid, go act like one. Of course, now-a-days that means hop on WoW and grief someone but to each their own.

Yeah, troll. Scary, don't respond. Your first assement is the right one. We know you better than this person so don't rise to it, yeah?
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:19 pm

And now I know why I opted myself out of this thread. Mad Laughing I can't win no matter what I do. Sad
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who motivational poster
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next