Daleks September/October 2024

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thebreen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Daleks September/October 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Daleks September/October 2024    Daleks September/October 2024 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 9:24 pm

Pictures have leaked online of sets purporting to be B&M Exclusives for September/October.

Supposedly there will be 4 sets, but pictures have leaked of only two of them:

“History of the Daleks 18” with a Dalek Supreme and a grey drone from “Resurrection Of The Daleks”
Not terribly clear in the pic I saw, but both seem to have a bit of silver “wear” painted around the base of the skirt.  Also the drone looks much more grey than the blueish grey one we’ve had before.

Also… “Emperor Davros” from “Remembrance Of The Daleks”, as a stand-alone!  Rather surprised to see this as people online keep insisting the mold for this figure was destroyed years ago.  The gold looks slightly darker than the previous figure, but otherwise looks the same.

I’m a bit disappointed that there is no revised Imperial Drone, or SWD, but I’m not really surprised. Then again, maybe there’s another set yet to come?
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2168
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Daleks September/October 2024    Daleks September/October 2024 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 12:24 pm

Here's the official announcement from Character Options: https://x.com/CharacterToysUK/status/1831242692304486802

Daleks September/October 2024 GWnhOlWX0AAsMqJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Daleks September/October 2024 GWnhPS5W4AEa6pa?format=jpg&name=medium
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Daleks September/October 2024    Daleks September/October 2024 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 1:41 pm

Those Daleks do look nice. There have been some comparisons of the Emperor figure pointing out all the bits that have been "corrected" since the first release all those years ago. I didn't think I'd be tempted, but those fixes may be enough to push me over.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Daleks September/October 2024    Daleks September/October 2024 EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm

The Daleks are here! Well, they are in Camby, IN at WhoNA's shop.

Got my two sets secured and will pick them up at Doctoberfest this Saturday. Nice timing!
Back to top Go down

Daleks September/October 2024
Page 1 of 1