Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:36 pm

I just got back from it. I loved it. Being an Ape fan since I saw the original and freaked out at the end of it, I was always skeptical of this new franchise, but the Rise movie change that. And this one surpassed that one. I could watch Caesar and Koba argue with subtitles for hours. Very dramatic stuff. Post-apocalyptic San Francisco was amazing to see. The ruined subway reminded me of Beneath the Planet of the Apes. I can't wait until the sequel in 2 years.

Back to top Go down
Ted47
Ted47

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2012-02-02

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:48 pm

I also just got back from it. I liked it, but maybe not as much as you. I'm not saying it was bad. Obviously the FX were great, but I left the theater and felt something was missing. Maybe because I've seen the originals to many times. But once is enough I'm sorry to say.
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Page 1 of 1