Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taliesyn30
taliesyn30

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Planet of the Ood - A Review Empty
PostSubject: Planet of the Ood - A Review   Planet of the Ood - A Review EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:12 am

Hi

Here is my latest review - spoilers obviously for those of you who have not seen it yet!

Please enjoy - comments and reviews of the review most welcome!

http://www.telewatcher.com/Science-Fiction/Doctor-Who/Planet-of-the-Ood-Doctor-Who-Series-Four-Episode-Three.111501

Tal x
Back to top Go down
timlord

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: ood   Planet of the Ood - A Review EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:33 am

Im glad they bring closure to ood story,they were creepy!since they referred to them as doctordonna im not so sure they meant doctors song would end but their song would end<doctordonna>.on graham norton when asked bout rumored wedding ,david was kinda tryin to jump around but did refer to 9th episode,so i believe he will get married to donna and then she will croak!leaving it open for rose in a movie?id love sarah jane to be in a few movies!and i hope to never see ood again!
Back to top Go down
timlord

PostSubject: review   Planet of the Ood - A Review EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:39 am

And yes i thought episode was just ok due to the fact i think the guy takin hair tonic coulda did way better acting job!i do like donna due mainly to the fact shes not fawning over the doctor as martha and rose were.im glad she decided to come back!but iam puzzled with rose&martha leaving then coming back let them wrap up and stay gone till its doctor whos 75th anniversary!
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Planet of the Ood - A Review   Planet of the Ood - A Review EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:42 am

As CJSmchmidt has already told you, but you don't seem to take any notice, in Episode Discussion you can talk about it there!
Back to top Go down
timlord

PostSubject: what?   Planet of the Ood - A Review EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:25 pm

Im not sure what your referring to regarding my reply.i did not notice any thread telling me to take my reply to a different thread and no i havent read every single line on the boards but i dont appreciate the tone of your reply! if i posted in wrong thread iam sorry i didnt see any posts nor was i given any notice! its not the end of the world ,theres other issues such as world hunger to get hot bout.not a misplaced reply in a forum !im sure they can delete if it offends?
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Planet of the Ood - A Review   Planet of the Ood - A Review EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:06 am

timlord he was referring to the original poster, I believe. Their Partners in Crime Review thread was closed here:

https://whona.forumotion.com/doctor-who-discussion-f6/partners-in-crime-review-therefore-some-spoilers-t1085.htm
Back to top Go down

Planet of the Ood - A Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: