7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler Empty
PostSubject: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Sounds interesting to me...

Last edited by Scary on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Thete
Thete

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 pm

gotta say its a pretty dumb title
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Thete wrote:
gotta say its a pretty dumb title

Agreed. I don't know why all of the pre-episode reviews said watch out for the "amazing" title.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Well it is a pretty odd title, but if anyone is gunna say "Oh no it's not fair on the Germans!" then think again because the last person that said that in front of me was severely flamed. What's not fair is the loss of 6 million lives and many more too.

Just saying.

But yeah, pretty odd title.
Back to top Go down
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 pm

It's a pretty straightforward title, no?
Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:16 pm

I have a feeling nothing about this episode will be about hitler, I know it seems odd but hey its doctor who the entire series is odd.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 am

Just as long as we see some German war planes I'll be happy. Very Happy cheers Me 109, Focke Wulf, Stuka, etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 am

I'm assuming the title is a red herring, since the Doctor would be messing with a fixed point in time. I think it'll be similar to Victory of the Daleks, where the TARDIS gang are based in England.

I'm guessing the group will be looking for Melody, following leads and clues to find her.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:59 am

Well we have seen Nazis in one of the Series 6 trailer, but they have yet to appear in the show. So the title may not be too much of a red herring after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kasterborous.com
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 am

terrasolo wrote:
Well we have seen Nazis in one of the Series 6 trailer, but they have yet to appear in the show. So the title may not be too much of a red herring after all.

Yeah, I forgot about that. I wonder if we've got Nazis in this episode, whether Hitler will make an appearance?
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 am

Well it would be a bit stupid to call it "Let's Kill Hitler" and not feature Hitler, really... But if they do then I hope Moffat is careful with how he writes it. I can see this episode causing problems and complaints.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Maybe the title it "Let's kiss Hitler" after all there is a lot of snogging going on in the Tardis nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Maybe the title it "Let's kiss Hitler" after all there is a lot of snogging going on in the Tardis nowadays.

Yeah they should rename the TARDIS East Enders haha

Oh well what ever the title is it should be very action packed and full of twists and turns, so far this series has been a cracker!!
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2207
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 am

I like how nonchalant the title is about this time travel cliche.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 am

Personally, I'm hoping for a Doctor Who/Command and Conquer: Red Alert cross over. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 pm

i like the title.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:45 pm

hitman hart wrote:
i like the title.

Don't we all Surprised
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

maybe rivers song/the ultimate weapon is used to kill hitler, thus disrupting the flow of time the doctor knows. perhaps, since she's a quasi-timelord, she can alter time, thus making her the anti-doctor (sort of like the quantum leap episodes with the evil leaper who was doing wrong agains sam).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm

There is some kind of screwup to the time continuum so the title may have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm

i was just watching the season opener, and i noticed at one point at the begining when the doctor is droping appearances to rory and amy that hes crawling through tunneled passage ways with what could be brittish troops escaping, maybe that is from this episode? it also got me thinking with all of moff's timey wimey stuff that when the doctor runs off buy himself at the end of a good man goe's to war, that the opening flashes could be future episodes? just a thought to ponder on.
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 pm

hitman hart wrote:
i was just watching the season opener, and i noticed at one point at the begining when the doctor is droping appearances to rory and amy that hes crawling through tunneled passage ways with what could be brittish troops escaping, maybe that is from this episode? it also got me thinking with all of moff's timey wimey stuff that when the doctor runs off buy himself at the end of a good man goe's to war, that the opening flashes could be future episodes? just a thought to ponder on.

definately agree.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:03 am

I thought he was crashing an episode of Hogans Heroes and tunneling under Colonel Klinks office. Oh by the Way the Coffee Pot is a microphone Ha SPoilers lol. If anybody watches the simpsons Homer once traveled with the ghost of colonel klink and told him all of hogans secrets lol

Co Starring Richard Dawson, Ivar Dixon, and robert Clary
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

hitman hart wrote:

Agree and I so LOVE that scene. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 pm

rmlextreme wrote:
I thought he was crashing an episode of Hogans Heroes and tunneling under Colonel Klinks office. Oh by the Way the Coffee Pot is a microphone Ha SPoilers lol. If anybody watches the simpsons Homer once traveled with the ghost of colonel klink and told him all of hogans secrets lol

Co Starring Richard Dawson, Ivar Dixon, and robert Clary

lol i had the same thought.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler   S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 am

Aug 27 everyone!! Who is back!!

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/07/dwn240711220012-doctor-who-return-date.html
Back to top Go down

S6E8: Let's Kill Hitler
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next