Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh Empty
PostSubject: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Did anyone catch when Melody/River was in the professors office at the Very End
The Laugh of the Master is heard. You really have to listen for it. As soon as she says a " Good man" you see the time diary and then

The Masters Laugh is played"

Now if that isnt a tease of whats coming ....... Archeology my fanny she is looking for the master me thinks to help her. I doubt she turned good in the last 10 minutes of the show. She is still programmed.

Now the master always loved followers it would be something if the silence is a Cult of the Master.

If you have this episode recorded its easy to catch it.

That police time agent robot would have the masters history. Now I think John Simm is attached to another BBC drama we may see a new master

Timey whimey folks lol

Last edited by rmlextreme on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Harumph!

Where did you watch it? My recording off BBCA cuts to the credits immediately when she says, "A good man."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

On Comast on demand the camera focus's on her new diary and you hear it. If you have comast on demand its there. It is not on apple itunes. Trust me i had to sit through the on demand thing a few times its not the best for the rew and ff modes.

If anyone has Comcast on demand its there you need to go to WHO episodes in HD though cause its not loaded on regular mode yet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:43 pm

What I hear myself on the same bbc one is this sort of music playing for about a second right before the end...nothing remotely resembling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:43 pm

There's no laugh whatsoever in my copy of the episode.

Also, as I mentioned in another thread, it's high unlikely that The Master is coming back anytime soon. There are certain characters Big Finish aren't allowed to use while they're on TV - The Master and Davros - and Big Finish have announced both of them are returning to the audios, meaning they aren't going to be used on TV for a while.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Just replayed it (sadly) All I heard was tintinnabulation & then "Next Time"
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Ok we need someone who has Comcast Cable on demand Service to verify this then.
Unless Comcast did something in the edit to on demand which they do when there is a commercial they edit them out as best they can. It is not on Apple itunes

So can someone else out there with comcast please try to see if this is the master like i am hearing or a poor edit job

Thank you

Im thinking this just a poor edit job on Comcast service then.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Jany / Keith can you delete this thread.... I heard something on my comcast recording that is not on other recordings of this episode..

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm

I downloaded mine, I will try to rehear it at the end.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh   Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:23 pm

whoosier i asked Jany keith to delete the thread it seems to be present in the comcast recording only. I just wish i was not the only comcast subscriber on here lol

People sorry for making you watch the ending again if you did
Back to top Go down

Comcast onDemand end of hitler episode-possible master laugh
Page 1 of 1