18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:26 am

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2010/09/sarah-jane-adventures-series-4-preview.html

The fourth series of The Sarah Jane Adventures will begin on October 11, 2010.

Thanks to BlogtorWho (link above), there is also a trailer for it on YouTube, featuring glimpses of Katy Manning and Matt Smith in the two-part serial "The Death of the Doctor."

Last edited by jaredofmo on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am

Haha, love that doctor clip.He runs up sees sarah, thinks "oh s**t not again!" and runs of
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 pm

ooh how exciting!!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Look at this! I think Luke is standing infront of Bessie!!!! OMG!
Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! Bscap0058b
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Doctor Who Freak wrote:
Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! Bscap0058b
Its not bessie, its lukes gift from SJ for-well, don't want to spoil it for people.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 pm

beep wrote:
Doctor Who Freak wrote:
Its not bessie, its lukes gift from SJ for-well, don't want to spoil it for people.
Isn't Luke too young to drive... scratch
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Very exciting stuff! I actually saw them filming the first two-parter. And got to speak to Luke and Rani.

I also nearly got run over the next day by Elizabeth Sladen's car, however, she smiled and waved as she drove past. Smile
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:17 pm

DoctorOlly wrote:
Very exciting stuff! I actually saw them filming the first two-parter. And got to speak to Luke and Rani.

I also nearly got run over the next day by Elizabeth Sladen's car, however, she smiled and waved as she drove past. Smile

Oooh, getting run over by Liz Sladen! What a way to go!
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Awesome! Thanks for this, I've been waiting for a start date with anticipation for weeks now!

Since Series 5, Doctor Who's been pretty much dead to me, it's nice to get excited about it again! cheers
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:00 am

HD version for those that like that...
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
DoctorOlly wrote:

Oooh, getting run over by Liz Sladen! What a way to go!

Yeah, I'm actually glad I didn't get run over, 'cos I managed to get the main cast's autographs (which I'll hopefully be framing soon) so I was really happy with that. Also saw Luke again (on the same day I almost got mown down) and he waved from afar, and it seemed he recognised me!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Doctor Who Freak wrote:
beep wrote:
Doctor Who Freak wrote:

Maybe. He is what, 4 years old? LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Doctor Who Freak wrote:
beep wrote:
Doctor Who Freak wrote:

Maybe. He is what, 4 years old? LOL

Wasn't he supposed to be 14 when he was introduced? So, he would be 17 now . . . I don't know about the UK, but driving at 17 sounds pretty normal in the US
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 pm

That blond she hugs 4 seconds in, wonder who that is?? Smile
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Ronpur wrote:
That blond she hugs 4 seconds in, wonder who that is?? Smile

More like 2 seconds in!

Word has it, that's Jo.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes, noticed that the second time thru it was like 2 seconds. And yes, I knew who it was, just being fun!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Am I correct in saying that Sarah Jane wouldn't recognize Jo? I mean, she would know of Jo, but they didn't exactly meet or anything . .
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
Am I correct in saying that Sarah Jane wouldn't recognize Jo? I mean, she would know of Jo, but they didn't exactly meet or anything . .

There's a "former Doctor's companions" support group... Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! Icon_biggrin Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm

The Brig runs it. I am sure they met up sometime in the last 30 years. Unlike most companions, who would never know each other, they would have UNIT in common.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm

This should be interesting.

Also, is it safe to assume The Sarah Jane Adventures would be a good purchase on my part? Liz Sladen absolutely steals the screen in School Reunion, The Stolen Earth, and Journey's End, and I've seen the Series One Finale.

I know Seasons 1 and 2 were released stateside, but what about Season 3? Can I get that in a format for a North American DVD Player?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Rust wrote:

Also, is it safe to assume The Sarah Jane Adventures would be a good purchase on my part? Liz Sladen absolutely steals the screen in School Reunion, The Stolen Earth, and Journey's End, and I've seen the Series One Finale.

I know Seasons 1 and 2 were released stateside, but what about Season 3? Can I get that in a format for a North American DVD Player?

There is no region 1 release of season 3, which is unfortunate because the Doctor episodes are really very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
Rust wrote:

There is no region 1 release of season 3, which is unfortunate because the Doctor episodes are really very entertaining.

The UK is also awaiting the DVD of Series 3. According to Amazon.co.uk, it's set to be released in November. (Seriously? When Series 4 will be airing?)
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:
Rust wrote:

The UK is also awaiting the DVD of Series 3. According to Amazon.co.uk, it's set to be released in November. (Seriously? When Series 4 will be airing?)

That's not so unusual. Several DVD Season sets get released just about the time the series starts in the fall. Helps to build publicity for the DVD and returning series.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Maybe we'll get lucky and the set will be Region Free. *Crosses Fingers*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!   Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Random question: So the new season will be in high definition?
Back to top Go down

Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next