Evil Monkey Pope
LakeErieMonster
DoctorOlly
gregtdj
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Sarah Jane Adventures Empty
PostSubject: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:18 am

I just read a post from my Torchwood group that thanks to the writers of the USA, we will be getting Sarah Jane Adventures in April on the Sci-Fi Channel!!

And there is a possibility we may be getting Doctor Who sooner than expected also!!!

As Gordon Gekko said in Wall Street, "Greed is good."

Thank you writers. lol!
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:52 pm

More than a possibility on Who, put up the news blurb from sci-fi wire in the series 4 discussion thread, in the doctor who discussion. Link to post is below. Just made it for the post in case anyone is avoiding the possible spoilers in that thread.

https://whona.forumotion.com/doctor-who-discussion-f6/series-4-discussion-spoilers-t797-43.htm

edited to correct link.
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 7:03 am

I think they are filming series 2, in Cardiff/Penarth.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:15 pm

sci-fi=19th
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:18 pm

also primeval is supposed to start up on BBC amer. Has anyone seen when this will be happening?

Curiosity killed the cat i was a suspect for a while.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 1:38 am

Sarah Jane Adventures put me to sleep so I missed Battlestar Galactica last week.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:51 pm

My six year old loves this show! Which makes since as this is more diluted and geared for kids. If you bear that in mind they are not as horrible as you would think, they are just more tailor made. My son missed the title blurb of revenge of the slitheen but once he saw that the teachers were farting "Hey Dad I wonder if it's the slitheen 'cause they do that!" as the episode progressed and they appeared he proceeded to tell me over and over how he was right it was the slitheen!
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:31 am

LakeErieMonster wrote:
My son missed the title blurb of revenge of the slitheen but once he saw that the teachers were farting "Hey Dad I wonder if it's the slitheen 'cause they do that!" as the episode progressed and they appeared he proceeded to tell me over and over how he was right it was the slitheen!

Awww, he's a right little Sherlock Holmes! He knows his Doctor Who!
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Blessed with his mother's near photographic memory whereas Dad suffer's from the medical condition CRS Can't Remember S(quat. or similar s-word). Laughing
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Does anyone believe that the villian in "what ever happened to Sarah Jane" episode could make a cross over to DW? Maybe something to do with his hypothesized absence in upcoming season? He relished the idea of removing the Doctor to create large scale chaos.
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:05 pm

what about season 2? will it show over here?
Back to top Go down
captkirk42
captkirk42

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:19 pm

timewarrior wrote:
what about season 2? will it show over here?

I hope so.
Back to top Go down
http://klandersen.com
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Just saw Episode 1 of Series 3. What a hoot! The Judoon was great. Really looking forward to the next one! Anyone else watching?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

...I guess not! Too bad, this is quite a weekend coming up! David Tennant on SJA Thursday & Friday, then Saturday is the debut of the new K-9 series.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 am

yeah!!!! the wedding of sarah jane!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:13 pm

I have to go on the record as saying that I really enjoyed this season of SJA. I've liked the show since it started (I'll admit that it's not for everyone, and that it helps that it doesn't come on at the same time of year as, oh, say, Torchwood), but this season it really seemed to gel. K-9's finally out of the box (though they're not letting the metal mutt be obnoxious enough to hog the whole series), no major personnel changes, and some surprisingly grown-up storytelling for what's supposedly a kids' show (The Wedding Of Sarah Jane dealt with some themes about temptation and sacrifice that were surprisingly strong stuff for an afternoon CBBC time slot). Overall, really good stuff. I hope it sticks around - at this stage, I'd be more bugged about SJA not returning than I would about Torchwood not returning.
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures   The Sarah Jane Adventures EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:01 pm

I've been watching series 3 via online outlets and have enjoyed it quite a bit (especially the Wedding eppies). At least there is consistency on the show unlike with Torchwood where they seem compelled to kill off basically all of the original cast at this point (sorry not a big fan of Gwen, the only original character left sans Jack). Bring on series 4.
Back to top Go down

The Sarah Jane Adventures
Page 1 of 1