Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

sarah jane season 3 dvd release Empty
PostSubject: sarah jane season 3 dvd release   sarah jane season 3 dvd release EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 am

Any word on this, just finally getting around to watching season (got them for my birthday!). But when is season 3 coming to dvd? That's the one with the 10th doctor in it!

Also, does anybody over here air this show? Syfy, back when they were scifi, did the first season, but I had to wait until I got the dvds for the second season. . .
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: sarah jane season 3 dvd release   sarah jane season 3 dvd release EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:13 am

Well, in the UK it's 18-Oct (originally Amazon had it up as a Jan-2010 release but it got pushed back as usual). Have no idea about the US release.

As for airing series 3 in the states, I could have sworn I saw something about it switching cable stations about a month or two ago but I really can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sarah jane season 3 dvd release   sarah jane season 3 dvd release EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 am

I haven't seen SJA season 3 anywhere on DVD or on TV. Did this get hung up somewhere by the Beeb?

Also, any word if the new K-9 series will come to the US on dvd? Heard nothing about it after it was supposed to have started in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: sarah jane season 3 dvd release   sarah jane season 3 dvd release EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:15 am

If it goes like the last two, it will come out about the time series 4 is airing in the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com

sarah jane season 3 dvd release
Page 1 of 1