25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackknight
Jackknight

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Anyone have or know where I can find a good pic of the designs on the front of the Celestial Toymaker's dress?
Back to top Go down
http://CriticalMess.net
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:52 pm

How is the General Kudlak head attached? Is it a peg on the neck or on the body? Thank you

@JackKnight. Is this any good to you?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/gallery/firstdoctor/images/1024/hartnell16.html
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Jackknight wrote:
Anyone have or know where I can find a good pic of the designs on the front of the Celestial Toymaker's dress?
The one CGren linked to is an awesome picture! Beautiful quality. There's a few more here - http://drwhotht01.0sites.net/1y/

CGren123 wrote:
How is the General Kudlak head attached? Is it a peg on the neck or on the body?
The peg is attached to the head/neck.
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks for the pic CGren. My copy of it isn't nearly that high quality. Can make out most of that side now.

And thanks Rdks. I'm sure all those pics will help tremendously.

Just need to finish sculpting Dodo now. Then I'll be painting them up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Can you take the robe off the rassolon figure?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Yes. You can take anything off of any figure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:57 pm

rdks wrote:
Yes. You can take anything off of any figure.

Ok thanks nowi need to find one that isn't full retail. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Are there any YouTube videos showing how to remove a Amy head?
Back to top Go down
Vortex
Vortex

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 am

SquishyGanger wrote:
Are there any YouTube videos showing how to remove a Amy head?
I'm sorry to say this but couldn't you just look? It's not exactly hard to search.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:49 am

I would imagine a boil and pop method would work on her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Ronpur wrote:
I would imagine a boil and pop method would work on her.

But looks like her hair is to her shoulders and I did look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:41 pm

UH confused. confused scratch didn't the 8th Doctor have a green coat? Or am I seeing things? lol!
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am

SquishyGanger wrote:
UH confused. confused scratch didn't the 8th Doctor have a green coat? Or am I seeing things? lol!
If you mean the 5" figure, yes, it is green. If you mean in the movie, then no, it is black. Velvet, especially black, reflects light differently so sometimes it appears blue, sometimes green, sometimes brown, depending on what kind of light is on it and what colour is around it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 am

rdks wrote:
SquishyGanger wrote:
If you mean the 5" figure, yes, it is green. If you mean in the movie, then no, it is black. Velvet, especially black, reflects light differently so sometimes it appears blue, sometimes green, sometimes brown, depending on what kind of light is on it and what colour is around it.

Thanks I mean the 5 inch one. Ok odd question but what should I use to make a Jim Taylor figure?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

SquishyGanger wrote:
rdks wrote:
SquishyGanger wrote:

Thanks I mean the 5 inch one. Ok odd question but what should I use to make a Jim Taylor figure?

ok here are some pics.

http://whoismattsmith.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=60

also.....

anyone know what i can make a back pack out of?

i want to do this.

Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 2ylnql0

probably more of a shoulder bag, but backback sounds cooler. Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 am

OK I want to make Prisoner Zero transforming custom. was wondering if there are any male figures in plain blue outfits.
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

The Captain Jack in blue uniform would probably be your best bet. (second one down)

http://www.infinitehollywood.com/2009/03/doctor-who-review-captain-jack-harkness.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Jackknight wrote:
The Captain Jack in blue uniform would probably be your best bet. (second one down)

http://www.infinitehollywood.com/2009/03/doctor-who-review-captain-jack-harkness.html

Think Lazlo would work painted blue?
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 pm

It's the same body, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Jackknight wrote:
It's the same body, so yeah.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Has anyone out there made a custom Rory by sticking a "Robin of Sherwood" head onto a Roman Auton body?

Keith or Jany mentioned it at one point, and I was wondering if it looked any good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 pm

NOT that anyone is willing to help me... Crying or Very sad but all I need is a few 11th doctor heads. Yeah might as well talk to Prisoner Zero!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm

SquishyGanger wrote:
NOT that anyone is willing to help me... Crying or Very sad but all I need is a few 11th doctor heads. Yeah might as well talk to Prisoner Zero!!!

Ever think that people just might not have any extras? All my 11th Doctor heads are attached to my 11th Doctor figures.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Jackknight wrote:
SquishyGanger wrote:

Ever think that people just might not have any extras? All my 11th Doctor heads are attached to my 11th Doctor figures.
Ditto. Aside from the one I used on the custom in my avatar. (But then, I did plan out my customs then so I'd have no loose parts.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Jackknight wrote:
SquishyGanger wrote:

Yeah I just like to ask. But at least you answered in some way or form. Wink
Back to top Go down

Custom Tutorial Thread
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next