25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:08 am

SquishyGanger wrote:
NOT that anyone is willing to help me... Crying or Very sad but all I need is a few 11th doctor heads. Yeah might as well talk to Prisoner Zero!!!

Without trying to come accross as being rude - have you ever tried to find things out for yourself & not constsntly asking questions? Questions which actually turn out to be the exact same questions each & every single time!

I would guess that you are not getting alot of responses due to the fact that so many people are just tired & fed up with constantly answering your questions for yet another Matt Smith custom.

Last edited by Just Scott on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 am

SquishyGanger wrote:
Jackknight wrote:
SquishyGanger wrote:
NOT that anyone is willing to help me... Crying or Very sad but all I need is a few 11th doctor heads. Yeah might as well talk to Prisoner Zero!!!

Ever think that people just might not have any extras? All my 11th Doctor heads are attached to my 11th Doctor figures.

Yeah I just like to ask. But at least you answered in some way or form. Wink

Do you expect everyone here to answer your every question? Not gonna happen. I myself am not gonna spam up the forum with a bunch of pointless "yes" and "no" answers to every post or question posed unless I actually have something to contribute. If folks don't answer your questions, don't you think it would be reasonable to assume that maybe they can't help?

And yeah. All my heads are still attached to my figs, too.

Maybe you should consider buying more 11th Doctor figures to use as fodder for your customs you want to make. I know it costs money and you want something for nothing, but out here in the real world it doesn't happen that way. Serious customizers accept and expect that they must buy certain figures they need even if just for the head and nothing else.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Yeah well you try finding stuff in my crappy town!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 pm

There's this nifty new-fangled thing called "the in-ter-net" or something, that I have bought a thing or two off of.

There's this one place called "Who North America" that has a whole bunch of figures of that 11th Doctor feller.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:36 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
There's this nifty new-fangled thing called "the in-ter-net" or something, that I have bought a thing or two off of.

There's this one place called "Who North America" that has a whole bunch of figures of that 11th Doctor feller.

I'll look around eventually my luck will change I hope. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 am

say what can I use to make a River Song in a German outfit? type of body I mean. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:05 am

what base body can i use to make series 7 cyborg cowboy? i know early. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Not that anyone reads this but I will post pics of my Closing Time shop Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Ironmac
Captain Ironmac

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:54 am

ThomasIsherwood wrote:
say what can I use to make a River Song in a German outfit? type of body I mean. Smile

hi

you could try using a primeval helen cutter figure then just swap heads and then paint the outfit ?
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:14 am

Could someone help me out? I want to make an Observer figure from 'Fringe' that is in scale with the Doctor Who figures. I have a body, but for the life of me, I can't think of a head. Here's a picture of him for those who don't watch Fringe.

Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 Observ10

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Wow, got me there, no idea!!! Too bad there isn't a Lex Luthor in Who scale around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:53 pm

dumb question but can i use perminant marker or paint on the cubes from Idris?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:09 pm

ThomasIsherwood wrote:

A sharpie might work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Ronpur wrote:
ThomasIsherwood wrote:

A sharpie might work.

I found some markers and custom is up in the custom section. Faster custom ever. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Anyone know how I can make a frizzy haired 11th Doctor custom from the going for gold short? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Use drops of compound putty carefully applied. I once used it to make fire-hair on a figure that is now in the proud collection of Mr. Eric Shanower.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Use drops of compound putty carefully applied. I once used it to make fire-hair on a figure that is now in the proud collection of Mr. Eric Shanower.

Ok thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:42 am

Hey there guys. Have a question. On the robed Eric Roberts Master, does he have a dress on his legs or just pants. Some pics it looks like one or the other. Or maybe I'm just daft. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://CriticalMess.net
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 am

Just Googled some images of him & you're right. Some look like robes & other look like trousers!!

study scratch study
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm

does anything happen when i use white out on plastic?
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 pm

ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
does anything happen when i use white out on plastic?
It comes off easy. It's worse than cheap paint.
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 pm

CGren123 wrote:
Could someone help me out? I want to make an Observer figure from 'Fringe' that is in scale with the Doctor Who figures. I have a body, but for the life of me, I can't think of a head. Here's a picture of him for those who don't watch Fringe.

Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 Observ10

Thank you in advance.

Are there any Superman Lex Luthor figures in scale with the WHO figures?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 pm

The ? Doctor wrote:
Good idea! There's one HERE that's just over 6 inches tall, so it might be close.

I had a John Simms Master head that I removed the hair and eyebrows from that looked a little like that picture.
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 pm

rdks wrote:
The ? Doctor wrote:
Good idea! There's one HERE that's just over 6 inches tall, so it might be close.

I had a John Simms Master head that I removed the hair and eyebrows from that looked a little like that picture.

That one doesn't look bad at all; I saw some Superman Returns Luthor figs that were listed as 5.5 inches; however, his face looks kinda goofy.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Custom Tutorial Thread   Custom Tutorial Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 pm

rdks wrote:
The ? Doctor wrote:

Which is what I posted just below the original post. But I just saw a Prof. X figure that was fairly close to Who scale. I think it was from the first X-men movie, but it does not look like Patrick Stewart.
Back to top Go down

Custom Tutorial Thread
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next