Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Peter Davison Season Two on bluray Empty
PostSubject: Peter Davison Season Two on bluray   Peter Davison Season Two on bluray EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 1:45 pm

Peter Davison Season Two on bluray Pete210

Arc Of Infinity
Snakedance
Mawdryn Undead
Terminus
Enlightenment
The King’s Demons
The Five Doctors (20th Anniversary Special)

...from the press release...

The Collection: Season 20 Blu-ray box set also includes extensive Special Features including:

THE FIVE DOCTORS – 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
A brand new version of the 90-minute anniversary special, with updated special effects,
Dolby Atmos & surround sound, plus an exclusive new commentary with Peter Davison, Janet Fielding and Mark Strickson.

UPDATED 2023 SPECIAL EFFECTS
Exclusive to Blu-ray, on Snakedance and Enlightenment.

BEHIND THE SOFA
Seven new episodes with Peter Davison, Colin Baker (The Doctor), Sylvester McCoy (The Doctor),
Sarah Sutton, Janet Fielding, Mark Strickson, Katy Maning (Jo) and Sophie Aldred (Ace).

BLU-RAY TRAILER
A brand new episode of classic Doctor Who.

IN CONVERSATION
Interviewer Matthew Sweet chats to Janet Fielding and Sarah Sutton.

LET’S GO DUTCH!
The TARDIS crew travel to Amsterdam to revisit locations and reminisce about Season 20 and their time on the programme.

LOOK WHO’S DRIVING
Join Peter Davison, Janet Fielding and Sarah Sutton on an hilarious European Road Trip.

WHEN JANET MET MARTIN
Janet Fielding chats to Martin Clunes, 40 years on from his appearance in Snakedance.

MAKING THE KING’S DEMONS
The regular cast return to the castle location and reminisce.

MAKING THE SEASON 20 TRAILER
A look behind the scenes

LONGLEAT CELEBRATION FOOTAGE
A previously-unreleased look at the iconic 1983 convention, plus panels featuring Peter Davison, Tom Baker, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee and many more.

STUDIO FOOTAGE
Hours of material going behind-the-scenes on production of Arc Of Infinity, Snakedance and The Five Doctors.

LOCATION FILM RUSHES
From The Five Doctors.

RARE CONVENTION FOOTAGE
Including Australian interviews with Peter Davison and Janet Fielding shot during production of this season.

ONCE UPON A TIME LORD
A rare US documentary from the 1980s.

NEW 5.1 SURROUND SOUND MIXES
On Snakedance and The Five Doctors. Plus Dolby Atmos mixes on The Five Doctors.

ARCHIVE TREATS
Hours of rare and previously unreleased material from the BBC Archives.

HD PHOTO GALLERIES
Including many previously unseen images.

INFO TEXT
Behind-the-scenes information and trivia on every episode.

PDF ARCHIVE
Including scripts, exclusive unseen BBC production files, the Radio Times 20th Anniversary Special and other rarities.

PLUS LOTS MORE!
This nine-disc box set also includes hours of special features previously released on DVD including Documentaries, Featurettes, Audio Commentaries, The Five Doctors Special Edition and more.

Back to top Go down
Ted47
Ted47

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Peter Davison Season Two on bluray   Peter Davison Season Two on bluray EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 7:34 pm

This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen as far as a release date. It says 12/2025 in the UK !!!!!!
So, when does that mean we'll get it? I'm not pre-ordering ANYTHING a year & a half in advance.
Back to top Go down
jimmyr1960

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Peter Davison Season Two on bluray   Peter Davison Season Two on bluray EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 1:56 am

Ted47 wrote:
This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen as far as a release date. It says 12/2025 in the UK !!!!!!
So, when does that mean we'll get it?  I'm not pre-ordering ANYTHING a year & a half in advance.

That’s just a placeholder date. It will be available in early fall if not sooner.
Back to top Go down
Ted47
Ted47

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Peter Davison Season Two on bluray   Peter Davison Season Two on bluray EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 8:18 am

Thanks for the info. I blew a gasket when I read that. It reminded of the toy industry. New pre orders on their websites every day but you only get it 9 - 12 months later. Must remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Peter Davison Season Two on bluray   Peter Davison Season Two on bluray EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 12:27 pm

That vignette was scarier than anything I have seen in years! Watching the new behind the scenes features makes me see the show in a way that blows me away in how the show might have looked if made today. The drones and HD just makes me feel like I am in a different reality.

Seeing how old Janet and Sarah look just makes me feel bad. Time seems to be catching up with me too fast.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Peter Davison Season Two on bluray   Peter Davison Season Two on bluray EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 12:22 pm

So many versions of The Five Doctors on this set.

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down

Peter Davison Season Two on bluray
Page 1 of 1