Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WhoArtThou
WhoArtThou

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-25

New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky   New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey, Everyone. Just introducing myself. I've intended to join the forum for over a year, after meeting Jany and the Who North America crew at a Comic Con. I'm an author/illustrator of comic book and children's books. I enjoy drawing Dr. Who artwork, and watercolor paintings, and this is how I crossed paths with WhoNA. You can check out my artwork online with my "Ramone Cologne" and "Vertically Challenged" work, but I'm really here as a fan to see more talk of upcoming events and Doctor Who fanfare!

As for BIG 50th Anniversary news and updates, my wife and I were able to join the fans in Indianapolis this past weekend at the Who N.A. screening of the Day of the Doctor. Thanks to Jany for organizing this amazing event! My wife and I made it a Doctor Date Day and made the drive up to Indy. What a great time of costumes and celebrating with other fans. Hope to connect with some of you on the forum here and see other similar events develop in the future.

-Rick
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky   New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Welcome from another Kentuckian (Louisvillian specifically), WhoArtThou!

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky   New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Welcome into our family, Rick! Trust you will enjoy your stay here and it was great having you and your wife at the 50th party.

Do check out the "Message to Newbies" etc to familiarize yourself with the policies of this forum, if you have not already.

If you have any questions, or issues with other members, please feel free to drop me a line at whona@whona.com. We want this to be a family friendly, fun place to hang out.

Cheers!

Jany Bradbury
Forum Administrator
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky   New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

New Forum Member, Greetings from Kentucky
Page 1 of 1