Caretaker maine
Steve Of Destruction
Ronpur
Shatterbang
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

50th Special - spoilers  Empty
PostSubject: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Spoilers

Every living Doctor, including the 9th Doctor has filmed parts for the upcoming 50th they don’t have the same role as the 10th doctor and previous film and sounds will be used to represent the 1st 2nd 3rd doctor....
Back to top Go down
Shatterbang
Shatterbang

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:25 am

Truth? Source?
Back to top Go down
http://emerdelac.wordpress.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:45 am

Sounds more like what we just saw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Truth from my understanding

And

Spoiler

Carol Ann Ford has also recorded a scene
Back to top Go down
Steve Of Destruction
Steve Of Destruction

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing past companions making an appearance over past Doctors. Jamie, Ace, Tegan!
Back to top Go down
Caretaker maine
Caretaker maine

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:07 pm

what I'd like to see before the Nov. 23 show is a Dr Who marathon, all the shows in order, what they have , and stretch them out how they like, start now and end before the 50th
Back to top Go down
Shatterbang
Shatterbang

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:39 pm

davro, in the words of another famous time traveler from another franchise..."Get outta town!"

Where are you getting this from? Awesome, if true (and what I was hoping for).

And yeah - a lead up broadcast of all the extant episodes would be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://emerdelac.wordpress.com
Arrmya119
Arrmya119

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:03 am

i've been reading around for answers to the John Hurt thing. I've come up with a theory: John Hurt is the Doctor, but not bearing the Doctor's name. i think he's a forgotten incarnation, like, between 8th and 9th. which means that after Matt Smith, we only have 1 more Doctor Sad
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:32 am

Nah. The Regeneration Limit is no "Limit" to the Last of the Time Lords. Heck, you'd think they'd have that limiter removed by Rassilion at the start of the Time War. As long as the show makes money, the Doctor will live on.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 pm

I hope that John Hurt ends up playing the Final Doctor, that way there is no Continuity Error from the past 7 years (it would ruin Eccleston's Series for me, killing his whole character Arc).

In The Name of the Doctor the Great Intelligence said that Trenzalore was the final battle for the 'old man'.  John Hurt was looking old.  Not to mention that 11 and Clara were standing around gravestones that looked just like the ones on Trenzalore, yet, they were actually in the Doctor's timestream, not the Tardis anymore.

Not to mention that the Doctor did point out that the timestream contained all of his incarnations, even the one's that haven't happened yet.  

I really hope this is the case.  It would also explain why Clara had visited all of the previous regenerations, but didn't know who Hurt was.
Back to top Go down
KIRKESS

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:25 pm

I think an easier answer is "The Time War is Locked in Both Space and Time". As in "The End of Time" only a "Mental Link" that was established can be a link. In other words, the Doctor's time stream is severed from The Time War, hence, Clara could not "get in".
Back to top Go down
Arrmya119
Arrmya119

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:22 pm

But you'd think that if the limiter is gone, wouldn't the Doctor's adventures end up almost being copies of his previous ones?
Back to top Go down
KIRKESS

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 pm

What is the definition of a "limiter"?

As far as the Doctor's adventures being "copies" of previous ones is a function of writers' block.Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 pm

What if John Hurt is a aged version of the 8th Dr. We never seen the 8th regen into the 9th. Maybe the time war drug on so long he aged that much. After all of that went down. It left the Dr sort of longing for his youth and that could explain his regen into younger to younger regens.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 pm

wvfan wrote:
What if John Hurt is a aged version of the 8th Dr. We never seen the 8th regen into the 9th. Maybe the time war drug on so long he aged that much. After all of that went down. It left the Dr sort of longing for his youth and that could explain his regen into younger to younger regens.

Just a thought.

I actually thought about this as well.  It would make a kind of sense (we saw an aged 7th doctor in the TV Movie).  The only downfall to this is that once again we are robbed of Paul McGann getting any more tv time.  They could have aged him, I'm sure he wouldn't have minded.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 50th Special - spoilers    50th Special - spoilers  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:40 am

With the lack of interest the BBC has had to bringing back the old Drs I doubt we ever get to see another Mcgann project. Shame though it would be great.

I love to see all the old Drs brought back. The could have the Dr chasing some kinda of monster or alien through a aparment building and he could run into Colin Baker and Sylvester Mccoy playing cards in one room. Colin could be like did he look fimilar to you Mccoy I belive he did at that.

Then he could pop in on Tom Baker in another aparment room and Tom could be like Well Hello would you like a then a pause Then. say spot of tea. Then after he gets outside. See Davison playing Crichet in the side yard.

That be my idea of a way to bring them back. Regen time is always hetic so by throughing in to the orignal Drs.

Just my crazy idea. Love to see something like this.
Back to top Go down

50th Special - spoilers
Page 1 of 1