Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!

Go down 
4 posters

Do you want to know early?
Yes
Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! Vote_lcap29%Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No
Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! Vote_lcap14%Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care
Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! Vote_lcap57%Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!   Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:55 am

Next week's Doctor Who finale 'The Name of the Doctor' has been leaked.

The episode is featured on the Series 7 Part 2 Blu-ray release, which was accidentally dispatched early to fans in the US over the weekend.

It emerged earlier today (May 12) that fans who had pre-ordered the boxset in the US had received the Blu-ray before the final two episodes of the current series had been transmitted.

Edward Russell, the BBC Brand Manager for Doctor Who, tweeted about the incident and urged those who had received the episodes to not spoil other fans.

He posted: "Production error in US means DW bluray shipped early. Let's hope no one spoils it for those who want to enjoy it together on Sat. Please RT."

The show's official Twitter account has also posted a message concerning the leak. They too urged fans to consider the enjoyment of others before posting spoilers.

They tweeted: "Some US DVDs of this series have gone out early. The #DoctorWho team would be hugely grateful if fans helped keep spoilers off the net."

They continued: "Steven Moffat has promised if fans help keep the finale's secrets, we'll release a special video featuring Matt & David right after the ep!"

A three-minute prequel for 'The Name of the Doctor' was released by the BBC following the conclusion of last night's episode 'Nightmare in Silver'. It features the Doctor (Matt Smith) and Clara (Jenna Louise Coleman) admitting how little they know of each other.

Executive producer Steven Moffat has teased the finale episode, saying that the episode will "change the course of Who forever".

It is thought that the episode will directly lead in to the 50th anniversary special episode, which is scheduled to air on November 23.

Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! The-na10
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!   Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:30 am

No I don't want to know yet.

The BBC issued this statement:

"We understand that a small number of US fans have received in error their DVD edition of Series 7 Part 2 early. We respectfully ask those fans not to divulge information or post content publicly so that fellow fans who have yet to see the episodes do not have their viewing pleasure ruined.

If everyone keeps the secrets safe until next Saturday we will release a special new clip featuring material of the Tenth AND Eleventh Doctor!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!   Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:47 am

Scary wrote:
No I don't want to know yet.

The BBC issued this statement:

"We understand that a small number of US fans have received in error their DVD edition of Series 7 Part 2 early. We respectfully ask those fans not to divulge information or post content publicly so that fellow fans who have yet to see the episodes do not have their viewing pleasure ruined.

If everyone keeps the secrets safe until next Saturday we will release a special new clip featuring material of the Tenth AND Eleventh Doctor!"

HAHA BBC Bribe HAHA

1: If I had got the DVD I would have called the English news papers and got cash for the info

2: The BBC is acting as if this "special new clip" is something specially created IF this secret is kept.... WRONG, I bet it would have been released anyway.......

Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!   Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:53 am

I don't care ....

I have zero interest in the finale. No matter what moff comes up with for the clara mystery, and whatever else, its not going to be enough to salvage the season. Haven't had a disappointing season this bad since series 3.. but at least that had one great ep.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!   Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:33 pm

I really miss Amy and Rory now.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!   Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:20 pm

We didn't do it!!!!!

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!   Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Who North America wrote:
We didn't do it!!!!!

Jany

HaHa well at least you guys don't have a guilty conscience haha

SOOOOO excited for next week! bounce

cheers Amy and Rory GONE! The Best companion since Ace! The Best Cyber-Story Since Earthshock! If I use my ISP blocker I can watch the finale in real time on the BBC website before I have to go to work... Shocked Hurry up Saturday!

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who finale has been leaked! Spoiler Free!!!
Page 1 of 1