Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SJA
SJA

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2013-08-16

(Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series Empty
PostSubject: (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series   (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 pm

"All I can say is .... OMG .... please god make this be true ..please god make this be true .. (Okay excitement over ..)

So sources on the inside have said that Paul McGann the fabulous eight doctor is in talks to reprise his role as the 'Doctor' for 3 episodes in the new Doctor Who series (Although it is not clear whether it would be for the coming series or the series after).

It has come from the overwhelming joy and reaction from the fans after his amazing 8 minute minisode 'The Night of the Doctor'.

Personally, as a life long Doctor Who fanatic I think it would be amazing to see him play alongside the equally brilliant Peter Capaldi; as his Doctor in particular has so much more of his story to tell (That is if you haven't read or listened this his audiobook series which I would recommend)

This would be one to really look forward to and a Whovians bucket list contender."
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series   (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 am

If true......OMG, it would be amazing!!

If not, I still love listening to Big Finish!
Back to top Go down
Ted47
Ted47

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series   (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:13 am

I think this would be great also. I liked him.

I call it the "Tasha Yar" effect. It seems that when a character is cut off in their prime
we as fans miss them for their lost potential.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series   (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Except Tasha Yar was axed because Denise Crosby refused to wear a low neck cat suit like Troi and the writers were deliberately sidelining her character.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series   (Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:11 pm

I was saying to a couple of friends just the other day that it would be awesome if they did a whole season with him as a sort of series of flashbacks (I'm sure they could come up with a better explanation than that though, of course). I'd love to see McGann return! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com

(Spoiler) is being considered for New Doctor Who series
Page 1 of 1