Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?

Go down 
+5
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
bret_owen99
Ronpur
Scary
Ianotimelord
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Moffat confirmed he is working on Series 8 at the BAFTAS. So at least 1 more year before fans get someone else to hate.

I didn't hate RTD Razz (and yes, I know I'm in the seemingly minority on that one, by the forums and facebook groups posts)
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:26 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
Ronpur wrote:
Moffat confirmed he is working on Series 8 at the BAFTAS. So at least 1 more year before fans get someone else to hate.

I didn't hate RTD Razz (and yes, I know I'm in the seemingly minority on that one, by the forums and facebook groups posts)

Someone always hates whoever is in charge. Except for Barry Letts, everyone loves him!

I think the hating may have started with JNT.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:07 am

Yeah, I was going to mention JNT. I have a love/hate relationship with him. 5 was one of my favorite Doctor's/Era. however, 6 was just horrible in my opinion. Then came 7, and things were forgiven. so many ups and downs in that time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:08 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
Yeah, I was going to mention JNT. I have a love/hate relationship with him. 5 was one of my favorite Doctor's/Era. however, 6 was just horrible in my opinion. Then came 7, and things were forgiven. so many ups and downs in that time.

That's Dr who though, some great some clunkers... I feel that this series has been the best series since the shows return... but some disagree, that's just way it goes.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:00 pm

No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 Tumblr_mn25apedf11qk851zo1_500
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm

That's hilarious, jared!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:25 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 Tumblr_mn25apedf11qk851zo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:25 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?   No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:31 am

davro wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:

That's Dr who though, some great some clunkers... I feel that this series has been the best series since the shows return... but some disagree, that's just way it goes.

Agree, the best its been in ages. Last year I was getting fed up with the Ponds, glad to see then go. This year Doctor and companion land, fight monsters and go home.
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com/

No classic Doctors and sereis 8 delayed?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2