Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early   Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:45 am

Just wondering if this was sent out too soon. I have read its not been seen on any of the torrent sites, nor has any leaked pictures (screen snaps) been seen. Anyone think its a marketing ploy by the BBC?
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com/
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early   Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:35 am

From my understanding, most torrent sites have very few uploaders. And the odds of one of them receiving the set is small. So that is not surprising. Lack of screen shots is another matter, but it maybe that those who received sets simply haven't wanted to spoil anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early   Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:43 am

I think its a marketing ploy.... when anything is leaked its online within hours... even when rose was leaked 2 weeks early it was on torrent sites within 24 hours, I know I downloaded it lol

Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early   Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:13 pm

The big question is, do we think Jany has been sitting at the WhoNA warehouse this week watching and re-watching "The Name of the Doctor"?

If they're up for pre-order then then physical discs must be in Indy by now.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early   Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:34 pm

I also read recently that the Tumblr who first posted pics of his 'set' and it being on tv, his account was only created 2 months ago. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down

Did anyone actualy get Sereis 7 Part two early
Page 1 of 1