48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Cheers Chuz!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Chuzzlewit wrote:
I have nobody on "ignore". I like and welcome everyone! But, what is going on? Sometimes, I get very confused! Of course, I'm not digging at anyone! I was reacting to the Brigadier! He's completely confounded by the Doctor's behavior! Didn't you know that? You took the picture after all! Come on!

It's hard to accurately infer your meaning when you're so implicit. "Ummmmmm what?" is easily misinterpreted as some sort of dig and expresses nothing less than impudence. If indeed that was not your intention then I advise you make your posts clearer.

Chuzzlewit wrote:
OMG! So silly!

lol!

I don't see the joke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Just Scott wrote:
Great pictures Scary!!

Popped outside to take a few more snowy snaps!

Enjoy?!

Great shots, Scott! The second and last ones are my favourites! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Thanks Scary!!
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Ooh, those are very nice, cybermen are very effective for creepy photos. Smile
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Thanks beep!

Love the creepy - looming out of the shadows feel to the pix too!
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

Number of posts : 3864
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Scary wrote:

It's hard to accurately infer your meaning when you're so implicit. "Ummmmmm what?" is easily misinterpreted as some sort of dig and expresses nothing less than impudence. If indeed that was not your intention then I advise you make your posts clearer.

Chuzzlewit wrote:
OMG! So silly!

lol!

I don't see the joke.

Maybe it's an "across the pond" difference. Maybe in UK they are more descriptive and spell everything out in an extremely detailed manner. Here, we express ourselves quickly and in a minimalist way. And, it seems, the sense of humor varies as well. But, no, no dig was intended! Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Chuzzlewit wrote:
Scary wrote:

Chuzzlewit wrote:
OMG! So silly!

lol!

I don't see the joke.

Maybe it's an "across the pond" difference. Maybe in UK they are more descriptive and spell everything out in an extremely detailed manner. Here, we express ourselves quickly and in a minimalist way. And, it seems, the sense of humor varies as well. But, no, no dig was intended! Cheers.

It's nothing to do with "spelling it out in an extremely detailed manner," my friend, it's about basic grammar and sentence structure. I don't really think anyone would interpret "ummmmm... what?" as anything else but impudent, no matter what side of the pond. How am I supposed to know that you were referring to the Brigadier's expression in the photo rather than making a rude comment towards my post when you structure your post so implicitly? Maybe it's an "across the pond difference" that you guys have developed the ability to read each others' minds and we haven't! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Scary wrote:
Chuzzlewit wrote:
Scary wrote:

Chuzzlewit wrote:
OMG! So silly!

lol!

I don't see the joke.

It's nothing to do with "spelling it out in an extremely detailed manner," my friend, it's about basic grammar and sentence structure. I don't really think anyone would interpret "ummmmm... what?" as anything else but impudent, no matter what side of the pond. How am I supposed to know that you were referring to the Brigadier's expression in the photo rather than making a rude comment towards my post when you structure your post so implicitly? Maybe it's an "across the pond difference" that you guys have developed the ability to read each others' minds and we haven't! Rolling Eyes

sarcasm is a universally understood though.
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I seem to have lost my way. I was sure that I was in the "show off your collections" thread? My mistake. Carry on. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Just Scott wrote:
I seem to have lost my way. I was sure that I was in the "show off your collections" thread? My mistake. Carry on. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Apologies! I didn't mean to cause disruption. Razz

Back on topic!
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 pm

No need for apologies, Mr Scary! These things happen. I, for one, know what it's like to feel cheeeeeeesed off by a fellow forum member (I'll say no more!! Wink )
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Scary wrote:
A couple more snow shots!

Snow Angels
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 Pictur10

An Unsuspecting Brigadier
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 Pictur11

I love them! This American gets the humor loud and clear!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm

These are hilarious, Scary! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 am

Scary wrote:

LOL! I appreciate your sarcasm and cynicism. That seems very British, indeed! I said nothing rude, Mate. You know that. It certainly looks like that's what the Brig is thinking, at least to me. Even still, at any rate, I'm sorry if my response to the picture was incorrect in some way, but look at how the Brig has his arm up! He looks totally frustrated at the Doctor! I am not sure how else that should have been interpreted. So, apologies if I missed something. Oh well. I don't know how else to explain it. And, let's just relax and enjoy each other and have fun! This is not English class, Mate. It's not all about basic grammar and sentence structure. This doesn't have to be an expository Associated Press Stylebook professional analytical descriptive writing discourse, my friend, it's a Forum! In a thread about Toys, no less! People often respond with "OMG" and "OIC" and "Ummmm" and "Ugh" and "Argh". And, yes, most people can tell what others mean by those quick speaks, but, it's probably not an exclusively American thing. Though, maybe, I don't know. Not certain why this is a thing. Oh well, let's see some more pictures!!! Let's ENJOY!!! PEACE!

Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:29 am

...and with that can we move along now...?
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 am

SeaDevil wrote:
...and with that can we move along now...?

Yeppers!!! More pics in snow, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 am

Just Scott wrote:
Great pictures Scary!!

Popped outside to take a few more snowy snaps!

Enjoy?!

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 001-12

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 002-12

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 003-10

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 004-8

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 005-8

I am totally loving what you've done with the light and the snow! Those Cybermen look even more terrifying!

I love that your camera was able to take those without too much hassle! Mine puts up all sorts of fuss!

These snow pictures have me wishing for snow, a little bit!
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am

Scary wrote:
A couple more snow shots!

Snow Angels
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 Pictur10

An Unsuspecting Brigadier
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 Pictur11

Toy snow angels are the best!

The Brig is smart though, not wanting to wrinkle his sharp uniform! Too bad he's missing out on all the fun!

Great pictures, Scary!
~
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks, guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 pm

So, have the Angels made snow angels yet?

Great pictures, Scary!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Ahhh...now there's an idea...
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Ahhh...now there's an idea...

& as if by magic!...........

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 002-13

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 001-13
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Those are seriously creepy... but in a good way! They're fantastic!

If it had been the screaming one on the second picture I'd be under the desk right now.

~
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Thanks AJ!!

cheers
Back to top Go down

Show off your figure collections!!!
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next