Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobartwhovian
Hobartwhovian

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-02

And the Story Goes On...Forever! Empty
PostSubject: And the Story Goes On...Forever!   And the Story Goes On...Forever! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Sad

So my oldest and I just watched the entire series 5 DVD this morning. I have had the downloaded copies but had not been able to bring myself to watching them. So it was with trepidation that we laid back on the recliner to watch all 3 stories. They were brilliant and there was so much set up for future episodes, I believe. My son was sad and I was a bit emotional. I still have teary eyes. The short piece on remembering Lis was beautiful, as well. It is so hard to believe that she was suffering from cancer. I honestly believe of all the celebrities I have met over the years, both from Hollywood and from the UK, Elisabeth was the greatest highlight for me. She was so friendly and caring. The way she interacted with fans was simply amazing. She made my son feel so special and me like I was an old friend. I can only imagine what she was like with those who really had the privilege of knowing her day in and day out.

Elisabeth will truly be missed. Goodbye, Sarah Jane. May your story forever continue!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

And the Story Goes On...Forever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the Story Goes On...Forever!   And the Story Goes On...Forever! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

I cried too, at the end of the last episode. You are so very lucky to have met her.
Back to top Go down

And the Story Goes On...Forever!
Page 1 of 1