Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

I wonder how this story would have been.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

I wonder how this story would have been. Empty
PostSubject: I wonder how this story would have been.   I wonder how this story would have been. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:53 pm

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Who_Meets_Scratchman

I'm tempted to give this a try for my figure comics.....once I have enough figures, that is. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how this story would have been.   I wonder how this story would have been. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Wow.
I've heard that title before, but thought it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how this story would have been.   I wonder how this story would have been. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Calixar wrote:
Wow.
I've heard that title before, but thought it was a joke.

Nope, Tom Baker and Ian Marter were wanting to make a Doctor Who story for the big screen, and this is what they came up with. However they never got it going because after Tom took both Ian and Elisabeth Sladen to watch Star Wars that just hit theaters that year, they realized that the problem was that they were not asking for too much money to make the film, but not enough! And we all know how stingy the BBC was with money when it came to Doctor Who.

If I get the hang of it, I might try and have a go at this story either in a figure comic form or, when I can get the hang of it, stop-motion. Now since there was, so far, no figures of Harry Sullivan, or any real classic companions for that matter.....I do not know if I'll make this into a classic story. I might, however, make it into either a Ninth Doctor, Tenth, or Eleventh Doctor story, since I can easily get companions that way, since my custom figures are still nowhere near being complete just yet. Plus I need to get some scarecrow figures, anyhow. alien cat monkey pig
Back to top Go down

I wonder how this story would have been.
Page 1 of 1