Scary
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

http://www.thecultden.com/1/post/2012/04/huge-spoiler-what-happens-to-rory-in-episode-5.html

RORY LIVES!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 am

I'm sort of confused about your 'Rory Lives' comment...doesn't this hint at him dying in the present day?
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 am

kcooper76 wrote:
I'm sort of confused about your 'Rory Lives' comment...doesn't this hint at him dying in the present day?

Could be Amy's funeral? And by 'Rory lives' I mean he doesn't get killed in his modern day form and he gets to live the rest of his life elsewhere which is good enough for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 am

Scary wrote:

Could be Amy's funeral? And by 'Rory lives' I mean he doesn't get killed in his modern day form and he gets to live the rest of his life elsewhere which is good enough for me. Razz

Hmm..I took it as--he grows old in the past and he dies in the present day, kind of like what we saw happen in 'Blink'. Sooo I guess that would mean she lives--which still isn't enough reason for us to be certain she'll never be back, so there's gotta be more to it. This isn't enough info to tell yet...
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 am

kcooper76 wrote:
Scary wrote:

Hmm..I took it as--he grows old in the past and he dies in the present day, kind of like what we saw happen in 'Blink'. Sooo I guess that would mean she lives--which still isn't enough reason for us to be certain she'll never be back, so there's gotta be more to it. This isn't enough info to tell yet...

True, true. Moffat said, "not everyone gets out alive this time," so maybe one of the two survives; i.e. Amy? Or maybe they both die and the funeral is for the both of them?
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 am

Yawn
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:52 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
Yawn

DISRESPECT TO RORY?!

MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! Tumblr14

I jest Razz
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 am

I'm sure it'll be "game-changing."

Neutral
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 pm

It'll change the face of Doctor Who Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry, read the spoiler. I like Rory, but it seems that Moffat has gotten so lazy that he is repeating his writing (insert fanboy attacks here). Not to mention that the whole audition for the new companion was basically the same dialogue Sally Sparrow had, and I'm tired of hearing about anything Moffat has written.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:35 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
Not to mention that the whole audition for the new companion was basically the same dialogue Sally Sparrow had, and I'm tired of hearing about anything Moffat has written.

I noticed that, and thought it was ridiculous that people thought that any of that was going to actually be on the show itself...I mean...he wouldn't use that same dialogue on the actual show..I'm sure... that would be so obvious....
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Aren't we due a new Doctor soon?

Or have I just wasted a whole lot of money on this Moffat Voodoo doll that I'm currently sticking pins into!??!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:38 pm

@Kcooper, I wouldn't put it past him to put it in the show. He's become the master or repitition. Even this story about Rory smacks of "Blink".

@JustScott, I can only hope. I know he's signed up for the next 2 series (the one starting this fall, and the next one starting during the anniversary), but after that, no one has said. I really hope someone new takes over after that. I've given him chances, but I think it's really time for a new direction. I like Smith, but the way they've written 11, I wouldn't be sad to see him go either.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Just Scott wrote:
Aren't we due a new Doctor soon?

Or have I just wasted a whole lot of money on this Moffat Voodoo doll that I'm currently sticking pins into!??!! Razz Razz

Try using fire, next time. Wink
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm

I really like Matt Smith. Almost every time I watch a classic story, I spot things from each Doctor that smack of the 11th Doctor. I finished The Visitation and when 5 says "I like long walks," I was almost expecting him to follow it up with "Long walks are cool."
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

THE PROPHECY IS FULFILLING ITSELF!

MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! Aq2haXSCQAI6Rk5

They're filming in a cemetery... PLEASE DON'T TAKE RORY! Take Amy instead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 pm

I don't want Rory to go or 11. Sad

@Scary can I have a big pic of your Rory avatar please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Scary wrote:
THE PROPHECY IS FULFILLING ITSELF!

Spoiler:

They're filming in a cemetery... PLEASE DON'T TAKE RORY! Take Amy instead.

Spoiler:

Sorry Scary...but..well...I think I was right.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm

I think it's highly possible that "time is rewritten" and Amy is sent back in time to live out the rest of her life with Rory. That will be her exit. She'll have met the Doctor as a little girl, and he'll be around when she dies.

Kinda wish it was vice-versa, though...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
I think it's highly possible that "time is rewritten" and Amy is sent back in time to live out the rest of her life with Rory. That will be her exit. She'll have met the Doctor as a little girl, and he'll be around when she dies.

Kinda wish it was vice-versa, though...

That's what I think too. That it's going to end with both of them having died. He'll go first....then die in the present...sad, sad, sad...then at the end, she'll be taken too...and then..oh look..things are different...they've both died now...
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 am

If Amy goes back in time to live with and die with Rory then surely she'd see her own grave when she is at the funeral? Then again I guess Moffat does work in mysterious ways.

Ah well, at least Rory lives one way or another! Yes he dies in the present day but I'm at least happy that he's alive somewhere. Theoretically both River and the Doc can go to the time period that he's alive in and visit him. Amy for that matter as well if your theory is correct. But it's all good depending on perspective I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Scary wrote:
If Amy goes back in time to live with and die with Rory then surely she'd see her own grave when she is at the funeral? Then again I guess Moffat does work in mysterious ways.

Well, no. If she gets taken right there (we are, of course, guessing here), then she disappears and her grave would appear right then...she wouldn't see her own.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:57 pm

True, true.

And there are new Amy spoilers just in...

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-7-filming-cemetery-set-report-33034.htm

Looks like Amy is sent back in time as well. It seems like she was willing to be taken by the angel as well since she seems to just walk towards the angel. She couldn't stand life without Rory perhaps? And I guess she finds him, too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Scary wrote:

Looks like Amy is sent back in time as well. It seems like she was willing to be taken by the angel as well since she seems to just walk towards the angel. She couldn't stand life without Rory perhaps? And I guess she finds him, too.

Yeah, she probably takes the chance so that she may be sent back to see him again. And then she's zapped away, and she sees him, and awww look, they've both been dead now...happy, but kinda sad..the end.

Well, it seems like we've got it all figured out now. We should be ashamed for spoiling everything for ourselves. Now to just wait for November.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Yeah, looks like series 7 is already over for us now. lol!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!   MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:35 pm

ThomasIsherwood wrote:

@Scary can I have a big pic of your Rory avatar please? Very Happy

Only just managed to find it. Here it is. Smile

http://dwconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/rory-small.jpg
Back to top Go down

MASSIVE Rory Spoiler!!!!
Page 1 of 1