Ginger
Scary
Cruel Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:33 pm

some Doctor Who items I got were 11th Doctor with beard,Cybermats, Dalek t shirt,11th Doctor and Amy t shirt, Matt smith backpack, Matt Smith mug,etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:19 pm

My DW goodies:

Autographs from Captain Jack, Gwen, Steven, Polly, and The Rani.

The two Nu Who Cybies and Mat pack, and the Androzani set. Still waiting for the 1 and 3 Enemy sets and The Chase Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:06 pm

'The Chase' and 'The Third Doctor's Enemies' sets. Love them both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Ginger
Ginger

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-08-03

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 am

I had a great Christmas I got an Auton in grey suit, Burgundy Tom Baker, Earthshock Cyberman the complete specials and series 6 on Blu-Ray. Plus the book “Touched By An Angel”, which is a really good book so far.
rendeer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:31 am

I still need to take photos and share them.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 am

I got a Dalek t-shirt and a Doctor Who calender. Also, a cool Darth Vader book that when you turn the pages, it removes a layer of his suit and explains its function. Also got two seasons of "Big Bang Theory".

But the best present was spending time with my brothers, parents, girlfriend and her son.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:02 am

I got nothing Who. $45 altogether in Amazon gift cards, a new pair of sweat pants, "Color by Number" by Chapter 6, and "The Oxford Companion to Fairy Tales." Really light on the presents this year, but, as I said to a friend, "I've gotten so many Ozzy treasures over this year thanks to you and my own collecting, that I guess I've been having Christmas all year."

I did give CB minifigs of the Doctor, Amy, and Rory to my baby brother who loved them. (By baby bro, I mean he's the youngest. He's 12.)
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:52 am

No Who for me, either. Sad

Got some books - "Death by Black Hole" by Neil DeGrasse Tyson and "Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene. Got a cool new microscope so I can look at disgusting things really close up.

The best thing as a new telescope for my backyard observatory. That makes 3 that I have now!

More presents to come today though. I have a massive extended family so we get together a few days afterwards. My uncle from Wales is coming, and he sometimes gives me Who stuff. Gave me a 3" motorized talking Dalek last year.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 pm

I got the Biff Bang Pow! Fourth Doctor and Styre, along with their TARDIS bobble as my Who gifts.

I also got the excellent William Shatner documentary film, The Captains, in which he interviews all the Trek captains - Stewart, Brooks, Mulgrew, Bakula, and Pine. Good stuff. Got the cloth retro Pike and Salt Vampire figs, too.

Other sci-fi related stuff included the Cylon Hallmark ornament and the Lando Calrissian bust from Gentle Giant.

Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:26 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
I got the Biff Bang Pow! Fourth Doctor and Styre, along with their TARDIS bobble as my Who gifts.

Other sci-fi related stuff included the Cylon Hallmark ornament and the Lando Calrissian bust from Gentle Giant.

*Jealousy* Great stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Yeah, scary, I'm pretty pleased! Very Happy

I'm jealous you already have your 3rd Doc set...
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:01 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Yeah, scary, I'm pretty pleased! Very Happy

I'm jealous you already have your 3rd Doc set...

Well I guess we're even now then Razz
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:32 am

I got the Adipose stress toy today as a late gift from a friend I haven't seen in weeks. Worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 am

Christmas was pretty disappointing in the Whoosier houselhold.

My sister did make an attempt and I received a Star Wars Lunch tin with the sandwich cutters, will probably never use them, and my dad bought me something practical I asked for but made a mistake on it so had to return it for another version.

This holiday is really for the kids, and it sucks there arent any around anymore.

Thinking about making a resolution to get rid of all my stuff that really holds no interest for me anymore. study
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

my holiday items Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday items   my holiday items EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 am

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Christmas was pretty disappointing in the Whoosier houselhold.

My sister did make an attempt and I received a Star Wars Lunch tin with the sandwich cutters, will probably never use them, and my dad bought me something practical I asked for but made a mistake on it so had to return it for another version.

This holiday is really for the kids, and it sucks there arent any around anymore.

Thinking about making a resolution to get rid of all my stuff that really holds no interest for me anymore. study

If you have anything I may need for customs let me know. Once my other items come I got from an exchange I will post pics.
Back to top Go down

my holiday items
Page 1 of 1