Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Go on ebay and find a new Doctor Who item called XXX? I want to be able to do this! Is there a trick I should know? Its killing me!! Shocked Laughing

Last edited by MattyLover11 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 pm

From now on, when you type out these topics, you should really offer more information so that the first reply could be an answer to your question and not "HUH?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
From now on, when you type out these topics, you should really offer more information so that the first reply could be an answer to your question and not "HUH?!"

ok i will re fix it.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm

If you want to find, say, 'Doctor Who 11th Doctor Figure,' guess what you should search for? You search for 'Doctor Who 11th Doctor Figure'!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm saying items that AREN'T Out yet. Smile I see people do it all the time. Like for example. Joe found an 11th Doctor in long coat on ebay for $XXXX!! That's what i'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:11 pm

I don't understand how you would find something on eBay that doesn't exist yet? Unless... You're on about custom made products?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Scary wrote:
I don't understand how you would find something on eBay that doesn't exist yet? Unless... You're on about custom made products?

no. Someone found the peg solider way back when on ebay before it was released. But how is my question?! Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Ahhh, I see what you mean now. I guess people just stumble across these things in searches and then the whole Whoniverse knows about it. You just gotta search for the right thing I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 pm

If you really want to fish like that, just search for 'doctor who', narrow it to toys/figures, and just keep going through the listings on a regular basis. Save the search so you can just click on it once you log in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:
If you really want to fish like that, just search for 'doctor who', narrow it to toys/figures, and just keep going through the listings on a regular basis. Save the search so you can just click on it once you log in.

ah ok. I'll try that. I've been just saying Doctor Who XXXX. Maybe that's my problem. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 am

I don't think the BBC licenses Doctor Who XXX.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 am

jaredofmo wrote:

That stupid Dalek video again......the BBC goal is to remove it from time!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay   How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:35 pm

jaredofmo wrote:

I was doing that as an example. Laughing
Back to top Go down

How do you guys and girls do this?! find items on ebay
Page 1 of 1