14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
regenerated and done
regenerated and done

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-01-14

river song is?????!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm

profeser river song is realy amy and rorys daughter WHO NEW or HOW!!!!!!!!what do u guys think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Not surprising... ever since it came out that Amy was pregnant, people were commenting on the similarities between their names on the water aspect (Pond and River).

But still, a good development. I think the real point to be explored is her crime and the victim.
Back to top Go down
regenerated and done
regenerated and done

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 pm

i just saw the episode i...i....i was speechless my jaw droped well is riversong a human timelord or just a human and who influenced riversong to do bad stuff and have a HUGE crime record
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 pm

So, in the past, when River Song has said hello to Amy or Rory, she's saying "Hi, Mum!" or "Hi, Dad!"

And now it'll seem weird when we watch "The Time of Angels" and Amy asks "Is River Song your wife?"
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
So, in the past, when River Song has said hello to Amy or Rory, she's saying "Hi, Mum!" or "Hi, Dad!"

And now it'll seem weird when we watch "The Time of Angels" and Amy asks "Is River Song your wife?"

Just continuing on the family tradition of the Pond women goin lovey dovey on the Doc...

Razz
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:

Just continuing on the family tradition of the Pond women goin lovey dovey on the Doc...

Razz
Amy and Rory now need a son to continue the bromance tradition.
Back to top Go down
regenerated and done
regenerated and done

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 pm

yeah Well now we now the answer to who river is since she first apeared in season 4 in the library......but still how is she part human and timelord
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Because as Rory "broke," so did the time vortex.

Maybe "broke" is a weird word to use, but adults will know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:36 am

jaredofmo wrote:

*Cough*

Anyway, yes, highly disappointed with this. The most pathetic end to such a highly anticipated storyline. I was an intrigued 12 year old when we first saw River. A childhood mystery has now been ruined.

Last edited by Scarywood on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
spacetimegeek
spacetimegeek

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 am

Well alot of things make sense now. Her ability to control the Tardis. Her daft skill with her Sonic Screwdriver and the ability to read/write Gallifrian script. I did think for a second she was the Doctor's Mother and I was going no way and then ewww they kissed...lol.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 am

jaredofmo wrote:

Why would that be weird? The Doctor and River aren't related so they are free to have a relationship if they want. Plus as far as the Doctor is concerned he met River as River way before he ever met her as Amy and Rory's baby, so there shouldn't be any odd "uncle" feelings there. He started to play into the relationship way before he knew of her as a baby.

I don't get why some people feel this is an odd thing or disgusting now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kasterborous.com
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 am

Scarywood wrote:
Anyway, yes, highly disappointed with this. The most pathetic end to such a highly anticipated storyline. I was an intrigued 12 year old when we first saw River. A childhood mystery has now been ruined.

But there's still a lot of mystery for her and assuming that they have a full blown relationship, we have the heartbroken Doctor as he goes through everything River had to, such as their "First Kiss" etc, to look forward to.

While I felt a little disappointed with the revelation of who River Song is, I'm looking forward to feature appearances Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:50 am

Scarywood wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*Cough*

You hoped she'd be a Time Lord, and now it turns out she's human + Time Lord.
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:16 am

If I was Rory & Amy, I'd be pretty shocked, not that she's their daughter, but the fact she's mentioned she's "quite the screamer", and mentioned having a birthday with two Doctors... Awkward...

Anyway, I'm hoping for more twists in this storyline in the upcoming episodes.
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 am

DoctorOlly wrote:
If I was Rory & Amy, I'd be pretty shocked, not that she's their daughter, but the fact she's mentioned she's "quite the screamer", and mentioned having a birthday with two Doctors... Awkward...

Glad i am not the only one who noticed that..(:
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:25 am

I just thought... River exists twice in the same time line? Surely the universe would have imploded and turned into a timey-wimey sour lemon by now?
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:28 am

Rocco wrote:
DoctorOlly wrote:

Glad i am not the only one who noticed that..(:

Amy prolly got jealous that River seems to have gotten a lot more fun with the Doc than she has.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 am

Scarywood wrote:
I just thought... River exists twice in the same time line? Surely the universe would have imploded and turned into a timey-wimey sour lemon by now?
Seemingly, that is why she couldn't be at Demon's Run until they got away with Melody. She could not interfere with her own history.

As it is, it doesn't seem to create a paradox unless the two versions of the same person, from the same continuous time stream, actually make physical contact.

Also worth noting River never saw the girl in the space suit. But for that matter, neither did Rory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 am

jaredofmo wrote:

Yeah. "Heal boy! " * Walks away very slowly.* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Scarywood wrote:
Seemingly, that is why she couldn't be at Demon's Run until they got away with Melody. She could not interfere with her own history.

As it is, it doesn't seem to create a paradox unless the two versions of the same person, from the same continuous time stream, actually make physical contact.

Also worth noting River never saw the girl in the space suit. But for that matter, neither did Rory.

Yeah but even if Madam Kavarian took 'Melody' with her, they're still in the same dimension of time... Unless Kavarian has some means of time travel?
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Scarywood wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
Scarywood wrote:

Yeah but even if Madam Kavarian took 'Melody' with her, they're still in the same dimension of time... Unless Kavarian has some means of time travel?
Apparently, she does! How else did they manage to capture Amy?
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Scarywood wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
Scarywood wrote:

Apparently, she does! How else did they manage to capture Amy?

Very good point, yes! Razz
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Im thinking Jim the Fish is going to be very shocked by all this. Dont be to Disappointed with the Ending. I think by episode 13 our jaws will be on the floor as usual

If you all remember one of my Favorite episodes Fathers Day. The Doctor Said DONT TOUCH The Baby for fear of a paradox. Im thinking Eye patch lady will be eaten by a Reaper only because Character Options probably has 1000s in back stock lol

Just Remember in Star Trek James T Kirk broke the Time directive a lot and long after he passed they mentioned it on Deep Sleep 9. Even Jer-el Got pissed at Superman for Spinning earth Backwards to save the Chain smoker Lois Lane. Doc Brown and marty were guilty of time paradoxs in back to the future II. etc....ok im rambling lol

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

https://i.imgur.com/cqexb.jpg

someone posted this on the collectormessageboard.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: river song is?????!!!!????   river song is?????!!!!???? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm

rmlextreme wrote:
Im thinking Jim the Fish is going to be very shocked by all this. Dont be to Disappointed with the Ending. I think by episode 13 our jaws will be on the floor as usual

If you all remember one of my Favorite episodes Fathers Day. The Doctor Said DONT TOUCH The Baby for fear of a paradox. Im thinking Eye patch lady will be eaten by a Reaper only because Character Options probably has 1000s in back stock lol

Just Remember in Star Trek James T Kirk broke the Time directive a lot and long after he passed they mentioned it on Deep Sleep 9. Even Jer-el Got pissed at Superman for Spinning earth Backwards to save the Chain smoker Lois Lane. Doc Brown and marty were guilty of time paradoxs in back to the future II. etc....ok im rambling lol

That's because Kirk had a conscience, knowing what's right and wrong, like The Doctor himself.
Prime Directive is one of the only things I dislike about Trek, by the way. If Picard himself did not break the Prime Directive, the entire federation would have never been, and Earth would have been a Borg resort club.
Back to top Go down

river song is?????!!!!????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next