Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Is anyone else experiencing Dalek fatigue? (spoilers)

Go down 
+9
mysterylad
Calixar
artanyus
bret_owen99
RevClaire
Ronpur
CJSchmidt
jfh1970
slappy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Is anyone else experiencing Dalek fatigue? (spoilers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else experiencing Dalek fatigue? (spoilers)   Is anyone else experiencing Dalek fatigue? (spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:55 am

dalekskaro wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
Hoosier Whovian wrote:
I think a return to the Classic Cusick design would have really impressed me. Maybe a bit more modern, but the simple elegant design of the originals. Not to mention the fact that that would echo the 'pure' daleks they apparently are now.

I still have a strong feeling that the RTD era Daleks are not entirely gone. It would be neat to see another Dalek civil war, or perhaps... finally.. a good Dalek... or benign one... it isn't beyond Who to do so.
~

I would also like to see a civil war. I would like to see at least a Dalek influence a small portion to rally behind him against the usual exterminatation of everybody.

Or maybe that could be part of the regeneration. Maybe there would be a small portion with this "defect". I would like to see a good Dalek :/ RTD has pissed me off over alot of things and I didn't like his Daleks x__x

Call me weird, but there hasn't been a Dalek that I haven't fallen in love with. I love them all for various reasons. The RTD ones are my favourite simply because they would actually allow for a Dalek becoming good. They were my first Daleks and the ones that I have turned into actual characters.
~
Back to top Go down

Is anyone else experiencing Dalek fatigue? (spoilers)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3