Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

New TARDIS interior revealed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New TARDIS interior revealed Empty
PostSubject: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Someone managed to get a halfway-decent shot of the translite backdrop that they put in the back of the TARDIS prop; you can see it in one of the last spoiler photos here.

I wonder how much THIS TARDIS playset is gonna cost us (assuming of course that CO doesn't just throw its collective arms in the air and say "Bah, too expensive to even make it!"). Take a look - what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Oh look! It's the Top of the Pops! Is that a version of the first Doctors overhead light thingy?
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Drat! I was hoping for something that was a drastic departure from the one we've grown accustomed to. I like what I see here (especially the stairways, which remind us that there's a lot more to the TARDIS than we ever see), but I was hoping to see a different color scheme. I love the overhead light array, though...that was one of my favorite elements of Hartnell's TARDIS, and having a ceiling makes a set feel so much more real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmichaelhall.com
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 pm

At least the 'coral' theme is still there. They had a staircase back in DT's first eppie but it was never seen again after that. Maybe we'll get to see more rooms in the future.
Back to top Go down
WhoMA_Joe
WhoMA_Joe

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:57 pm

i would like to see more rooms of the tardis personally- but thats just me
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Sci-FiJoe wrote:

Agreed...more rooms!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmichaelhall.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 pm

mysterylad wrote:
Sci-FiJoe wrote:

Agreed...more rooms!

And a garden in the back
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:34 pm

And... A Larch!
Back to top Go down
WhoMA_Joe
WhoMA_Joe

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm

there is a swimming pool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Also, a firing range and a fully-stocked antique shop run by a guy named Roger who's been stuck in the TARDIS for God only knows how long.

Okay, maybe that's not canonical...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 pm

thanks for sharing Earl!
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Well, saw the spiraling staircase...and the overhead...so really it is at this point a little too hard to tell....but as with everyone I do hope they show more of the inside. Trying to be good about the spoilers (cough)... gosh imagine if we had google in the 70's...costume spoilers...the new fella has a really long scarf. Call me old, I still hope that a room somewhere in the tardis has the old white rondrels.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 am

He also needs a semi-detached garage for the Who Mobile! You know these kids like the flashy cars
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New TARDIS interior revealed   New TARDIS interior revealed EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 pm

ooh I would love a new whomobile....
Back to top Go down

New TARDIS interior revealed
Page 1 of 1