Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neonlogo
neonlogo

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-02-02

My TORCHWOOD hat. Empty
PostSubject: My TORCHWOOD hat.   My TORCHWOOD hat. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 10:15 pm

Check out my TORCHWOOD hat. Sweet!
My TORCHWOOD hat. P1010010
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/grubgun
tegans dream
tegans dream

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-03

My TORCHWOOD hat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TORCHWOOD hat.   My TORCHWOOD hat. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 8:20 pm

ohhh, so pretty!

I want one, where did you get it, and does it come in other colors?(turqouise, perhaps?).
Back to top Go down
neonlogo
neonlogo

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-02-02

My TORCHWOOD hat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TORCHWOOD hat.   My TORCHWOOD hat. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 3:34 pm

Here is the secret on how to get your very own TORCHWOOD hat.
I went to my local Mall, in my case it was METROTOWN MALL in Burnaby BC, and there was a kiosk which was selling hats of all colours and varieties.This kiosk was called "LID FACTORY". In other areas it could be called something else, or perhaps you will have to look in the phone book to find such a place. (Another store that does this is called "DOGS EAR" and there is one in RICHMOND BC, not that this helps anyone). On these hats you could get anything you want embroidered onto the front and/or back for a fee ($10). So The hat and the embroidery cost me $30 all together. You can choose the font, size, colour of thread, how big you want it to be, where on the hat you want it, etc. I chose the GOVERNMENT Font.
So, the secret is revealed. I suppose you could get any words you want on the hat...Like maybe the name of YOUR favorite TV show...The next one I get is going to say U.N.I.T.
When you all get your hats, post a pic so we can compare! Just remeber, I thought of it first, so I get 10% of the royalties..which means..I..um..I get...you can send...ummm..er...I dunno... Oh well, just put the statue of me in a prominent place, or run the Parade down a main street.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/grubgun

My TORCHWOOD hat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: