Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

My new WHO site. Opinions please! Empty
PostSubject: My new WHO site. Opinions please!   My new WHO site. Opinions please! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:24 pm

I'm currently in the final week of a web design class (Dreamweaver to be precise). And for my final project I decided to build a Doctor Who website.

Each actor is featured on his own page and each page includes a biography, video clip and episode list.

I've only ever built one other website before (my midterm project) so I thought I'd throw the link out for this site to some real WHO fans to get their opinions on it. I thought once the class was over, I might expand it for real as a proper resource.

Anyway, here's the link. Hope you dig it, and if you don't, I want to know that too. I'm pretty thick skinned, so fire away.

http://www.mac8.com/scott/WhoSite/web/index.html

The video clips on each page are YouTube embeds (except for Smith). I had preferred to extract .mov files from my DVD's, but there wasn't time. I may do that later if I develop the site further.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

My new WHO site. Opinions please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new WHO site. Opinions please!   My new WHO site. Opinions please! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Well, a quick look, but I like it. The bios provided some info I never knew before. Have to look at it more tomorrow morning, when I am not so tired!
Back to top Go down

My new WHO site. Opinions please!
Page 1 of 1