Clavius
Whofan
jonwes
gregtdj
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Rate this episode
Fantastic!
412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_lcap70%412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 19 ]
Pretty Good
412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Average
412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Disappointing
412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible
412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 412: The Stolen Earth   412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:20 am

someone who did the editing for the sci fi commercial at the end of this episode should be smacked. That's about as bad as the radio times with dalek sec!

I saw this one when I was in Dublin (they had it on saturday at 7 instead of 6). My jaw dropped...I ran out of my hotel room and jumped on the hotel's guest computer...Outpost crashed and the newspapers were really buzzing...what a shocking ending...shame on scifi for spoiling it...grrrrrrrrr.

So much going on in this episode...love the shout out to the pirate planet episode with calufrax! Now I want to see the pirate planet again. Anyway- loved the little touches like the master's tapping tune when Harriet Jones webphones everyone. Did not see her die...maybe she will come back? Probably not..but I like to have mad theories. Also love the cushing inspired supreme dalek and the cushing inspired ships. My brain is on overload...this is a real fannish episode and the clifhanger...you have to admit was a noooooooooooooooooooooo moment. One of the best cliffhangers in the show's history.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 412: The Stolen Earth   412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:36 am

You mean a affraid "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" affraid moment dont you? geek

You'll find out what happened to Harriet Jone next week. Question
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: 412: The Stolen Earth   412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:11 am

righty then- I did not see that episode yet nudge nudge wink wink say no more.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2207
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: 412: The Stolen Earth   412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:20 pm

I missed the episode before this, yet no one seems to have an internet bootleg of it.
Why is Wilfred the only person that can shoot a Dalek in the eye stalk? That should be basic UNIT and torchwood training! It's really daft that neither organizations have developed any useful anti-Dalek countermeasures since they won't stay exterminated!
The Doctor should've brought the Judoon with him so they could sort those tossers.
Sarah Jane would really be the most faithful of the Doctor's companions out of those options.
I liked the Calufrax shout out. Was it stolen for its Mentiads?
I'm just really fed up with Daleks being the big bads for everything.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: 412: The Stolen Earth   412: The Stolen Earth - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 am

I really don't mean to keep resurrecting old topics, but I honestly have to say:

Elisabeth Sladen hit it out of the park with Sarah Jane's reaction to the Daleks. I've never seen her before New Who, but the absolute, abject terror she exudes is almost palpable. Just standing there, wide eyed and tear stained, shaking in naked fear.

I had to rewind the scene, just to watch it again. Bravo!
Back to top Go down

412: The Stolen Earth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3