Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! Empty
PostSubject: Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors!   Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:54 pm

This thread is for those of us who follow the leaks, news, and rumors.

Conversation here will be rife with spoilers and potential spoilers, so if you don't want to know - GO AWAY RIGHT NOW!

You have been warned. :-)
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors!   Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Theories huh? Well I've got one brewing two eps in that I really am not sure where it leads or if I like. I'm noticing a lot of references to season 1 popping up. In "partners in crime" the doctor is asked about Rose, to which he replies she's still lost, yet we see her walk into thin air near the end of the ep. The shadow proclamation is mentioned. The doctor says something about unless she has a sonic device.

In episode two we get to hear to the line it's pompeii and it's volcano day. The doctor talks about the rift in "fires of pompeii" that allowed the Pyrovile to be awakened and reborn. All things that were in season 1. Rose, Shadow Proclamation, sonic device(Jack had a gun), volcano day(another Jack reference), the rift being opened(maybe another Jack thing since Torchwood now deals with the rift), all season/series 1 stuff. May have missed a bit here and there, but mostly we're dealing with series 1 stuff, so is this RTD's way of trying to prove the show needs a break at the end of season 4 because they have no new ground to cover, or are we building toward something not dealt with in series 1?
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors!   Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:27 am

I have a theory for Planet of the Ood, in some of the clips they say 'The circle must be broken' so I think that the humans are enslaving them and they are trying to escape, willing to kill humans for it...
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors!   Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:18 pm

This episode will be the bestest ever!:
http://www.tv.com/doctor-who-2005/spare-episode-to-be-reused/episode/1197210/summary.html

Boo! They updated the link so it's not funny anymore.

Last edited by Evil Monkey Pope on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors!   Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:41 pm

As of episode 3, here's my theory for the arc of season 4:

Spoiler:

Well, that's my theory anyway. I'm sure it will look completely different by the time we get a few more episodes in.

Anyone else want to have a go?
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors!   Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:08 am

The link has been posted in the doctor who discussion thread for the trailer to the 2nd half of series 4. Really well mixed and give some indications as to where we're headed. The thing on Donna's back appears to be a coat of some kind loaded with wires. Rose is definitely the she that is coming back. And the big baddie we've heard rumours about appearing now seem to be a lock...

Spoiler:

What does it all mean though? New theory, this being the place for them, for me is a little simple. The void has been breached and by punching through it to recover their lost comrades, the Daleks have caused the void to begin sucking all life into it. Dalek Caan used his temporal shift to rescue "big baddie" and his experiments have caused the breach that is slowly swallowing everything.
Back to top Go down
timlord

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: spoiler   Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 am

I saw a 9 minute video of bunch of pics it does show a gold dalek,rose,mickey and one pic shows rose kneeling over donna whose laying flat. I saw one rumor that says due to collapsing alternate earth jackie,rose and mickey end up back on earth.no mention of baby.also donna infected by racnoss&loses memory.and sarah,martha,jack and rose band together to save the doctor.pics did confirm that all are in show!cant wait!
Back to top Go down

Series 4 spoilers, theories and rumors!
Page 1 of 1