48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 am

Chuzz, please. Allow others to enjoy their collections in whatever scale they like.

We all are more than aware of your unhappiness with the new scale for current series Doctor Who figures, but your bringing it up every chance you get, whether it is about Dr Who, Star Wars, or any other line, is excessive.

Please curb your comments out of respect to others who do like the 3.75 scale and are rightfully proud of their collections, and also for those who are looking forward to the new collecting opportunities in the Doctor Who figures.

SeaDevil

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Chuzz, please. Allow others to enjoy their collections in whatever scale they like.

We all are more than aware of your unhappiness with the new scale for current series Doctor Who figures, but your bringing it up every chance you get, whether it is about Dr Who, Star Wars, or any other line, is excessive.

Please curb your comments out of respect to others who do like the 3.75 scale and are rightfully proud of their collections, and also for those who are looking forward to the new collecting opportunities in the Doctor Who figures.

SeaDevil

Thank you Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Double thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

Number of posts : 3864
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:16 pm

SeaDevil wrote:

SeaDevil

So some opinions are less valid or less tolerated than others?

I find this forum to be extremely open minded and it's a terrific place to share our opinions and perspectives and have terrific shared discussions. Has this policy been altered?

I have always considered WHONA the most customer friendly retailer and importer of Doctor Who out there, and I have promoted and supported them endlessly. This was always a safe haven, where friends, and family, could come together, in the name of Doctor Who.

Please respect that some of us have been extremely loyal customers to WHONA for many, many, many years, and our collections are in the highly detailed 5 inch scale. That is all.

Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Yet, pushing your negative opinions on others and scales are another.

Yes, over and over again, we know you don't want change. No one does. It's been discussed.

Stop beating a dead horse.

We want to hear positive things, what we would like to see, will see, but to hear this negativity again and again, it's enough for ME to say something, and I let everyone speak their minds, to a point.

We all post cool things, and to hear, "blah, blah, 5" scale RULES, curse you small scale, you're ruining everything"....

Tired of the broken record.

I'm going to show off both my 5" & 3 3/4" scale DW with the other lines (someday), and I will be proud. This was the way it was (with Dapol; not spectacular, but kept us going), 5" was good (but they sold pegwarmers), now it's time for smaller scale (to display more than before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Chuzzlewit wrote:
SeaDevil wrote:

SeaDevil

I find this forum to be extremely open minded and it's a terrific place to share our opinions and perspectives and have terrific shared discussions. Has this policy been altered?

I have always considered WHONA the most customer friendly retailer and importer of Doctor Who out there, and I have promoted and supported them endlessly. This was always a safe haven, where friends, and family, could come together, in the name of Doctor Who.

Please respect that some of us have been extremely loyal customers to WHONA for many, many, many years, and our collections are in the highly detailed 5 inch scale. That is all.

No your opinion is not less valid or less tolerated BUT you are spamming the forum with endless amounts of repetitive negativity over the scale change... we all get the fact that your not happy with the change but to make the point over and over and over and over and over, when ever possible, on every page possible is doing our heads in.... the mod has told you to back off so will you please respect the Mod and the other users of this forum - THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Chuzzlewit wrote:
SeaDevil wrote:

SeaDevil

It's not a mater of opinions being more or less tolorated than others. Its about tolerating other's opinions. You have been very clear in your distain of the 3.75" scale of figures, but you take many opportunities to criticize them again and again - even non-Who figures. Please allow others to enjoy their toys any way they want to without the constant reminder of how much you don't like them.

Chuzzlewit wrote:

No, but we members must be respectful about it and the other members' opinions. To belittle one's tastes or likes is counterproductive to discussion. It creates arguments.

Chuzzlewit wrote:

You must also please respect the other loyal WhoNA customers and their collections in whatever scale they enjoy, whether that be the larger 12" CO or Big Chief figures, the Product Enterprise 10" figures, the 5" CO figures, the 3.75" Dapol figures, the Time Squad figures, the CB figures, the Titan vinyl figures, or the new 3.75 CO figures. Even figures of licenses other than Doctor Who.

There's lots of figures for lots of enjoyment for lots of fans. Enjoy what you like, and please allow others to enjoy theirs.

I personally love all my figures in all my scales. They are all unique in their own way and I get pleasure out of them in their own ways.

Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Please continue to post about your collections...
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Scary wrote:
D84 wrote:
Why does this thread only show as 5 pages? What happened to all the previous stuff?

When a thread reaches 60-odd pages it splits itself into two. The other pages will now be in a separate thread. Smile

I think that thread needs to be moved to a section that won't delete it after a certain time, so those posts get saved.

Good idea.

I've moved this thread, and the previous pages still in the system, to the Doctor Who Collecting thread, where they won't disappear...

Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 pm

GO, SEA DEVIL! This is actually one of the reasons why I suggested this subforum.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 am

Happy to oblige!
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 Tumblr_lxkdfc45gI1qcwhkeo1_400
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:00 pm

"Show off your figure collections" does kind of fit better in the "Doctor Who Collecting" area, lol. But it does seam some members never drift this far down. I hope they do now.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Even back in 1976, I was setting up photo shoots with my models!!

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 Ronstartrekjan76_zps6aad52b9
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Hey, I had that bridge model set!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
masterkhan
masterkhan

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm

That's such an AMAZING photo, Oh man, look at that RBOP!
In fact this photo is good enough for a pop art retro postcard!
Even an Album cover!
Back to top Go down
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:05 am

Way Cool Photo Ronpur
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:09 am

Amy Pond is NOT Amused that...
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 Amy_is10
...Rory dragged her to a Star Trek Convention. She won't hold his hand
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:37 am

Great shots, Ronpur and Kevin! These are so cool! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks Much Scary
Back to top Go down
jdwpin
jdwpin

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Kevin's Customs wrote:
Amy Pond is NOT Amused that...
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 Amy_is10
...Rory dragged her to a Star Trek Convention. She won't hold his hand

Love this!!! Especially after enjoying the crossover comics. Fantastic picture, Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

That is great Kevin!! What a cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks jdwpin and Ronpur!!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Ironmac
Captain Ironmac

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm

fantastic how you used the cross over so well
Back to top Go down
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Thanks Mac... This is picture is something that every Nerdy Geeky guy as experienced with his girlfriend or wife at some time or another.
Back to top Go down
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 pm

My Custom 3rd Doctor form the 5 Doctors
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 7 3rd_5_10
Back to top Go down

Show off your figure collections!!!
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next