Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2012-01-11

New Show - CONTINUUM Empty
PostSubject: New Show - CONTINUUM   New Show - CONTINUUM EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:07 am

How far would you go to save the future? That’s the question that bonds the high-concept time-travel element of Continuum to the character story it hopes viewers will invest in.

A police drama centered on Kiera Cameron, a regular cop from 65 years in the future who finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver. She is alone, a stranger in a strange land, and has eight of the most ruthless criminals from the future, known as Liber8, loose in the city.
Lucky for Kiera, through the use of her CMR (cellular memory recall), a futuristic liquid chip technology implanted in her brain, she connects with Alec Sadler, a seventeen-year-old tech genius. When Kiera calls and Alec answers, a very unique partnership begins.

A group of revolutionary terrorists from the future who are facing execution, so they pull a prison break. Instead of going through the wall they set off a bomb that is a wormhole and they travel back sixty-five years to 2012. A police officer who happens to be in the execution chamber with them, also comes along for the ride unintended. The story takes place from her point of view – the policewoman’s point of view as she tries to stop these terrorists from not only changing history, but also starting their revolution in our time.

I've just watched the 1st episode online, & I think it has potential.

Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New Show - CONTINUUM   New Show - CONTINUUM EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:48 am

Kind of reminds me of Time Trax. Anyone remember that?
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New Show - CONTINUUM   New Show - CONTINUUM EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
Kind of reminds me of Time Trax. Anyone remember that?

That was the first thing that came to my mind after reading the premise Smile

"These are the journals of Darrien Lambert, Captain, Fugitive Retrieval Section..." cheers
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Show - CONTINUUM   New Show - CONTINUUM EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Time Trax.....Yes, the one with the credit card computer??
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New Show - CONTINUUM   New Show - CONTINUUM EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Time Trax.....Yes, the one with the credit card computer??

Yup, Selma.

Back to top Go down

New Show - CONTINUUM
Page 1 of 1